+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Bleach: Your Fav Zanpaktou or Kidou (WHY?)

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach: Your Fav Zanpaktou or Kidou (WHY?)

Quote Originally Posted by Flclking22 View Post
    Yes but that doesnt change the fact that she is half loli and half masokiss. XD
    I mean. Just because she changes into an adult doesnt mean that she gets to change in my eyes. she is still that little brat hanging on Ichigo's shoulder... Anyways. Can you qualify the arrancar's swords as zanpakuto??? Or would they recieve different titles....
    In the manga and the anime, the swords are refered to as zanpakutos for both shimigami and arrancars alike. Just the relaese name is different, Shimigami: Shikai and Bankai, Arrancar: resurrección

And please use the Spoiler tag. not everyone is a major fan to go read the manga and/or anime from Japan
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Born View Post
    In the manga and the anime, the swords are refered to as zanpakutos for both shimigami and arrancars alike. Just the relaese name is different, Shimigami: Shikai and Bankai, Arrancar: resurrección

And please use the Spoiler tag. not everyone is a major fan to go read the manga and/or anime from Japan
    I'm a huge fan but i'd rather wait for the anime because i prefer watching animes on reading mangas ,that's all
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

edited and impossible to complain about. anyways. I watch the anime too. I dont read the manga.
     click to show spoiler

anyways fair enough. I quess that they are still the same swords... even if they are held by different people.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would say my fav zanpaktou would be mayouri..coz it weird and his bankai is a lo weirder.but cool^^
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    i would say my fav zanpaktou would be mayouri..coz it weird and his bankai is a lo weirder.but cool^^
    I belive you mean Akisogi(?) Jisou.

i must say his zanpakuto is fascinating, i never understood why its a giant baby though.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I'm a huge fan but i'd rather wait for the anime because i prefer watching animes on reading mangas ,that's all
    So am I. I also read what on Wikipiadia. I am current on episode 179 just waiting for the subs.
    Thanks is why I said and/or. but
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

favorite Kidou. haru no san jyu san! The blue flames. I just like it because, its easy to just scream at the top of ur lungs and not sound like a loser. And its fun to confuse people that dont watch the show.

Newbie takamo is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would say Kyouraku Shunsui's swords are amazing because they are huge and there are two of them! plus his swords allow him to make a tornado like attack.(still dont know to much about his swords though)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast