+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach: Zaraki Kenpachi

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach: Zaraki Kenpachi

I found Zaraki Kenpachi as a misterious guy because when he takes off the patch that covers his right eye, a tremendous spirit force is unleashed. If he knew the name of his sword he would be then even stroger than Ichigo.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

yea but he commented during the battle against Ichigo tht his spirit power is so huge tht he's unable to seal it or keep it in even if he trys his hardest. It'll still come out, zaraki is overflowing with spirit force which i'm thinking tht when he finds out his zanpakuto's name and releases it. It'll be full time release like Ichigo coz both of them have huge amounts of spirit force. I still think tht zaraki is jus below byakuya's power, only jus

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Mage Ronin may be famous one day Mage Ronin may be famous one day Mage Ronin's Avatar
    Thanks

the only reason zaraki is under Byakuya is that byakuya has reached his bankai. even with the bankai, byakuya would be hard pressed to beat zaraki

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

It's almost scary considering that zaraki kenpachi has reached this level of fighting. His rietsu is beyond reason, and he doesn't even know the name of his zanpaktu.... I still have a lot of respect for him. He may be "bold" with a craving for fighting, but there is one thing he carries that I must emphasize on... He has honor, he doesn't seem like it, but he is a very honorable shinigami. Even in his fight with Ichinose, he gave him countless opportunities to withdraw from the fight. Even after it was over, he said "he wasn't ready". Zaraki has my utmost respect as one of the most lethal fighters... Period.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

mmm i agree to be honest, they are rare moments where zaraki exhibits honour. As you said dragon, he gave maki many chances to withdraw. Even during the captains battle, when Tousen was down to his last breathes. He made out like this is no fun anymore but in essence he didnt want to fight a man who's half dead coz it's not honourable. If you think about it, the 11th Squad is very much like the Shinsengumi, where defeat means death. Rewithdrawing means dishonour. Zaraki has potential to surpass even Yamamoto coz he's got tht much spirit power. But wut's interesting is his Lt. where she's decieving small and weak looking but she's got power stored up and i would think most of the time she doesnt fight coz her Ken-chan wants to enjoy the fights whille Yachiru herself jus wants to see kenpachi happy

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Zaraki Kenpachi~ He's a great character and beyond words to describe~ Hail~! that's just what I think.
    He's rather unique~! He doesn't have a zanpakutou spirit, he can't sense things and ---- He's just great~ Baa~ (^^)lll

Thanks

very about him is quite unique even tho his personality has been similar to other anime characters as well. like the crave to fight and die in battle with honour. going down against a stronger oppponent. Like i said before, Zaraki Kenpachi's squad is much like the Shinsengumi. Defeat and retreat means dishomour and death.

Newbie lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave may be famous one day lydia sex slave's Avatar
    Thanks

kenpachi is superbly awsome to me hes a lot like lord lu bu from the game dynasty warriors he uses those bells on each hair strand and covers his eye patch to give people a chance and still they never win the match against ichigo was so cool i thought kenpachi won then he fell and i agree with the top of the page poster he is a very honourable fighter come on what bad guy well i think hes a bad guy gives his opponents a chance to run
    made by sinistra thnk you love my friends aswell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast