+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach: Zaraki Kenpachi

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach: Zaraki Kenpachi

I would say he is one of a few interesting characters. I like how his soul slayer has no name, thought that to be interesting. I've watched up tp episode 79 and look forward to more background on him.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

He just seemed to be like a near limitless amount of concentrated energy like our dear Ichigo, though he lacks a bond with his weapon, otherwise I think he could end up beating or at least equaling the main character.

His way of acting seems to me a tad bit naive, somewhat an open person who likes to confront his personality upon others by force and commends respect through his way of life, however suicidle it can but only end in...

In short, this super strong person has quite a character development in him and that's what I like a lot about bleach, character development in each and every character :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie taco1515 may be famous one day taco1515 may be famous one day taco1515's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that kenpachi is so strong that is zapaktou is already released but still doesnet know its name cause look at it hilts werid and everything

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

He is the man who lives by this quote of wisdom:
    "Play time is more important. Work can be done anytime".
    (Shinigami Golden Cup - the part where he was asked to men one of his men to the real world)

He is a super-positive man and should be given all the love in the world.

!! baa !!

Newbie Alternative ZERO may be famous one day Alternative ZERO may be famous one day
    Thanks

i like this guy, and i totally agree that he is a standout character....he is hilarious but serious and a total badass....he's so powerful that even ichigo could possibly be trashed by him....i think he's much like gai(or guy) in naruto, i think gai is one of the most powerful person on the show excluding the hokages but the way his character is delivered kinda takes away the idea from the viewers that he is one of the most powerful....same for kenpachi, i think he's more accepted by the fans to be one of the most powerful characters of the show unlike gai who looks like just comic relief...but the idea that kenpachi might be the most powerful(which might be a possibility if we come to think of it) is being taken out of people's minds because of how his character is delivered and some questions are still unanswered about him....

he's an ugly powerful badass, i always like those kind characters and i prefer them over those cool acting power hungry pretty boys....

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah Zaraki is a pretty cool character though he is a little crazy about fighting somebody (though thats cool with me) i like him because of strength he has one of the most impressive display of power ive seen on bleach besides of course ichigo
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

I find Zaraki to be Bleach's version of Sesshomaru(from Inuyasha) or Vegeta(from DBGT), except slightly more sadistic in battle.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Does anyone else find him an interesting character. To me he tends to stand out from other characters.
    kenpachi to me is not that intresting.. but his liutenant (forgot the name) is very intresting... shes so young but so powerful... and did u see how she carrys he zanpakto? it has wheels
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast