Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • bleach's anime

0 0%
  • bleach's manga

2 100.00%
Closed Thread

Thread: bleach's anime vs manga

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

bleach's anime vs manga

witch is better....

wich bleach do u like better, the manga or the anime. tell y u like one better over the other.

for me it is the manga becuse i like to way the story is. i meen to me the manga's story is a bit difrient the the anime. i also like the way it was draw. i like its not so clean lines look.

so what do u like better?

IM BACK

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: bleach's anime vs manga

oooo this is really difficult to decide.

The manga itself is great, it's continues the storyline regardless of anything and it's got great concept art. Plus u're the first to one wut the characters are like. And then they give out like awesome characters and they give like great inspiration for character designs and storyline as well. However, when reading the manga during the action/fight scenes, the characters move so fast that you dont know wut jus happened and u have to read tht particularly page over n over till u get it.

The anime is great coz they bring the characters to alive. Due to the colour used in the anime, it provides great material for sigs and AMVs and other stuff. Plus they bring those awesome battles in the manga into something u're blown away by i.e the Naruto vs Sasuke and Ichigo vs. Byakuya. But on the other hand, if the manga series is not finish then, the producers tend to broadcast annoying fillers.

I'm gonna with the manga coz it keep the storyline going and the inspiration it can give.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: bleach's anime vs manga

We do not allow versus threads on AO

-closing-

Closed Thread