+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Could Zaraki Kepachi use Bankai?

Newbie ILoveUzamakiix77 is off to a good start ILoveUzamakiix77's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Could Zaraki Kepachi use Bankai?

He Already Explained It..His Bankai Is Basically When He Wields His Sword With BOth Hands. He Always Wields And Fights With One Hand , Never Two..And When He Wields It With Both His Strength And Speed And His Attacks Rise To Another Level.. This Was During the Last Fight With Ichigo..He Took Of His Patch And Held It With Both Hands And Thats Pretty Much Bankia For Him...But Maybeeh He Does Have A Bankai ..Im Not Sure
    x.The Power Inside Can Cause Havoc And Destruction.x
    Rep+ ; Please

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

of course not! He doesn't even know the name of his zanpakuto.

Thanks

his zanpakuto's name is kill the guy in front of you..and everytime it passes thru his mind he killed them..except that beast ichigO Lols
    Rep+ ; Please

Thanks
    but that makes no sense. but he does pretty much kill everyone he wants to!

except ichigo of COURSE! no one can. except Ulquiorra
    Last edited by LenMiyata; May 19, 2009 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks

Well Not Now..If Yuh Havent Seen The Manga..GO SEE IT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Wont Ruin It For You But Yuh Have To Go See Yuhr Man Ulquiorra And How He And Ichigo Battle It Out..OMG Best Ichigo Fight Ever.!!
    Rep+ ; Please

Newbie Soulzxx is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: Could Zaraki Kepachi use Bankai?

No he dosent have a bankai he dosent even know his swords name so he will never achieve Bankai plus he'll be way over powered

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveUzamakiix77 View Post
    Well Not Now..If Yuh Havent Seen The Manga..GO SEE IT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Wont Ruin It For You But Yuh Have To Go See Yuhr Man Ulquiorra And How He And Ichigo Battle It Out..OMG Best Ichigo Fight Ever.!!
    I agree its so awesom the way ichigo turns around and beats him! can't say too much tough cause its a spoiler.

Otaku Acidalium is off to a good start Acidalium's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Actually, his zanpakuto is in permanent Shikai. There are two factors why:
    • Because he had his zanpakuto before he joined the Gotei 13, he was never able to put a seal on his own zanpakuto nor did he want to put a seal on it when he was given the opportunity.
    • His reiatsu is too great and cannot be easily contained.

Of course, the consequence of not knowing his zanpakuto's name is that he isn't able to use his zanpakuto's special attacks, but despite that, his zanpakuto is still in permanent Shikai.
    i was under the distinct impression that it was needed to know the name of your sword before you could go into shikai, if thats the case then he isn't even in shikai because as its stated in the anime, he dont know its name. I think it was also stated early on in the anime that you did need to know the name of the sword before it released into shikai let alone bankai.

And just because his riatsu is big doesn't really mean much, it could just mean he doesn't have self control, ichigo had a problem with this until he trained with urahara.

so in retrospect, i would say it is possible for zaraki to learn bankai but first he needs to make up with his sword and learn its name, though, when this happens, i hate to say he would be the most powerful character in the series....he can take on one of the top ten arrancars without ever going shikai... you do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveUzamakiix77 View Post
    He Already Explained It..His Bankai Is Basically When He Wields His Sword With BOth Hands. He Always Wields And Fights With One Hand , Never Two..And When He Wields It With Both His Strength And Speed And His Attacks Rise To Another Level.. This Was During the Last Fight With Ichigo..He Took Of His Patch And Held It With Both Hands And Thats Pretty Much Bankia For Him...But Maybeeh He Does Have A Bankai ..Im Not Sure
    this is not his bankai, nor does he have one, and i hesitate to say yet, because i think he really is the comic relief. When he wields his sword with both hands it is more powerful, but this is a basic fact of kendo, it is even stated in the anime that he was forced by Captain commander yamamoto to learn this, this just increases the strength of the swing bringing more strength to bear in front of him. But i will say this again, that this isn't his bankai, he, like all prospective shinigami have the ability to learn both shikai and bankai, hes just to ignorant and thinks that all he needs is his own power.

of course, this is all based on facts that we have from the anime and manga themselves, we can speculate all we want, and as Taurusdemon23 stated, he could be lying about not knowing the name of his sword and has a shikai, and maybe even an bankai. but then again, like taurusdemon23 stated, he might be cunning, he might not be, its not in his character to be cunning thus far, but only the creator of the anime/manga knows.
    Last edited by Acidalium; Jun 13, 2009 at 09:52 PM.
    Forgiveness is between them and god. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Acidalium For This Useful Post:

DangerGirl (Jun 22, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast