+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Could Zaraki Kepachi use Bankai?

Newbie Rukichi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Could Zaraki Kepachi use Bankai?

actually zaraki is so powerful actually, he didn't even use bankai to defeat his enemy. as what zaraki wants us to tell.. bankai is for the weak.. and i love zaraki and yuchiro too...

Newbie Benjamin is off to a good start Benjamin's Avatar
    Thanks

if he does get a ban kai it would be stupid kenny is a brute force fighter and doesnt need it plus it doesnt suit his personality he loves to fight a bankai would just make the fight to fast oh and if u would like to talk about animes and other stuff add me on msn
    [email protected] plz add i like to talk about animes

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

wow i don't even remember posting this thread.

But maybe he isn't supposed to have a bankai. He is already able to fight on fairgrounds with everyone excluding some people. The whole Bankai thing is probably just not his thing if he had a bankai he probably wouldn't be as cool of a person because most people like him for his down to earth killer mentality and the fear people get when they fill his powerful presence.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Acidalium View Post
    i was under the distinct impression that it was needed to know the name of your sword before you could go into shikai, if thats the case then he isn't even in shikai because as its stated in the anime, he dont know its name. I think it was also stated early on in the anime that you did need to know the name of the sword before it released into shikai let alone bankai.

And just because his riatsu is big doesn't really mean much, it could just mean he doesn't have self control, ichigo had a problem with this until he trained with urahara.
    That's the whole point of Shikai. His reiatsu could never be contained. The whole point of Shikai is to compress the reiatsu of a Shinigami as well as the Shinigami's Zanpakuto to more practical levels. This is explained by Isshin referring to how if a Captain-level Shinigami had Zanpakuto that were relative to their reiatsu level then they would weild Zanpakuto the size of skyscrapers and this is why Ichigo and Zaraki's Zanpakuto are considerably larger than everyone else's and the power of their Zanpakuto aren't even restricted and contained in a Shikai.

Zaraki restricts his own reiatsu using his eyepatch and Ichigo is just naive and stupid enough to never be able to reach his own full potential as seen by how Ogihci trumps him constantly by showing him how the Zangetsu should really be used as well as how many times Ichigo has gotten his ass kicked and gone berserker throughout the series.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

dont forget kenpachi knows zenkai and mixing it with bankai would be to much to control i dont think that kenpachi would be able to be controlled if he got bankai its better off he doesnt have it

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Newbie sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo's Avatar
    Thanks

If Kenpachi gets a bankai could you say goodbye to the captain comander and even goodbye to aizen! nobody would ever mess with soul society again and Bleach would be over!!!

Newbie ccc2 is off to a good start ccc2's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think kepachi will ever be able to use bankai because his sword like hates him.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

first of all which one of the bleach charaters is Zaraki Kepachi is he or she in the anime.?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast