+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EP. 110 Bleach Discussion thread

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

EP. 110 Bleach Discussion thread

lol lets talk about episode 110

======= SPOILERS FOR BLEACH 110 =======

Man was this episode great or what LOL. Lol drools on part when orihime got um... hugged LOL xD. Zomg wow shinji is here and time to show ichigo vaisard LOL rofl kon I'll take you down with my stuff animal rights LOL. After that Ichigo has a little battle with Shinji and KON takes ichigo's body for a spin and Grand Fisher shows up lol. Oh ya good part Ishida's dad has finally made his appearance. He made a darn good one aswell Lol the preview for bleach 111 ichigo and ririn are talking and ririn talks about ichigo and his dad but ichigo is like ??? then ririn is like ... its a secret. LOL ichigo dad is coming to beat Grand Fisher!

Newbie Hades may be famous one day Hades may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: EP. 110 Discussion

Yeah, the episode was great. I am waiting for ep. 111 in great anticipation . Its gonna be an awesome year for Bleach fans. I really liked the part where Kon asked for Stuffed Animal rights.
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Jan 13, 2007 at 03:00 AM. Reason: spoiler control, please refrian from leaking things that happen that arent part of the current ep

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

ahem , if you've seen the title , you would've watched the ep beforehand.
    and i dont believe its spoil worthy for the spoil forum if its currently happening.
    and he did give a fair warning.,

but i'd like members repling not to talk beyond whats happening in this ep.
    *goes to edit above poster*

since this is an ep summary type thread, i will allow talkings of any kind relating to the ep, nothing furthur or
    i will ask for infractions.

fair enough?

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: EP. 110 Bleach Discussion

Yes it was a great episode, one thing had me confused though. What happened to grand fishers old form? Not to mention he had a sword! I would have never expected ishida's dad to be a quincy, how cool! Back in the series I remember him telling Ishida what a waste of time it was being a quincy. The random menos grande appearences was exciting too, I'm curious why they appeared though.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    ahem , if you've seen the title , you would've watched the ep beforehand.
    and i dont believe its spoil worthy for the spoil forum if its currently happening.
    and he did give a fair warning.,

but i'd like members repling not to talk beyond whats happening in this ep.
    *goes to edit above poster*

since this is an ep summary type thread, i will allow talkings of any kind relating to the ep, nothing furthur or
    i will ask for infractions.

fair enough?
    Yes, Sasurai made the point I was going to make when I first clicked on this thread. Do not give any spoilers that go beyond episode 110 of the anime!

That said... Boy did I enjoy episode 110. I'm so anxious to see what happens from now on. And of course, I got some major questions that I find asking myself. There's Ishida's dad of course, Grand Fisher's body change/metamorphasis, and Tatsuki's new ability to see the supernatural. I feel like a kid in christmas. I just don't know what to expect from episode 111 and beyond, and I can't wait for it.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

i know what you mean silver. I was actually to see the new ep. and it was swwweeeettt. the ED gave us a glimpse of the Arrancars which is so cool. But i really wanna see Ulquiorra.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

with that aside, i assume the fillers are done ^_^.
    but i did like the bounto arc. twas not a bad filler.

although we did see in the prewiev., im very interested in what this mystery man has to say to ishida

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

I almost went mental when I saw this and I'm just itching to see episode 111. This is what happens when you finally catch up on the episodes and now you have to wait for the others to show up.

Uber-cool!
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast