+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: fav bad guy *from Bleach* (+why)!

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: fav bad guy *from Bleach* (+why)!

I would chose Ichimaru Gin as a favorite Bad guy...He looks confident all the time and I like he's hair color.
    Last edited by Shingo Kusanagi; Jul 03, 2008 at 07:38 AM.

Newbie uraharrafan296 is off to a good start uraharrafan296's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say tosen because he can use the zanpakto of another person thats insanely hard to do and it does all this cool stuff like benehiko
    the big cheese himself

Newbie coochachu is off to a good start coochachu's Avatar
    Thanks

Gin because of his voice and looks 0_o. His zanpakuto is cool as well, and I use him a lot in Bleach Heat the Soul because of that XD. I wish that he'd return to the good side though...*sighs* KUSO he just left Kira and ran T^T (<- okay stop it XD")

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite bad guy would have 2 be Byakuya because, He can kick every one's ass by using his zanpakto (every though it's really lame that Byakuya uses cherry blossoms to kill every one) I still think it's a very unique power!

Quote Originally Posted by homunculous View Post
    personally, my favrite badguys are aizen (of course) because of his zanpakto, kyoka suigetsu, and the reason the arrancar follow him and ullquiora schiffer because he can take his eye out of his head to show past events he has seen!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: fav bad guy *from Bleach* (+why)!

I guess I would have to say Aizen because he has 2 former soul reaper captains and elite arrancars by his side to command. By far, he is the most threatening and dangerous enemy.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

duh. mine would have to be ulquiorra schiffer. cause he's just so damn cool and hot. he's like a nice guy who's dangerous. not like the loud, annoying bad guys like grimmjow but more of a guy who would get close to you hug you and then tell you that he killed all your friends, to me that is soooo much cooler. plus he's not a two timing backstabing, power hungry, god wannabe that all other villians are, he's just a normal bad guy.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

I really liked ulquiorra and grimmjaw from the espada even tho they seemed to be kinda filler, i like jin most from the 3 X captains jin is just always smiling and kinda off i dunno he is creepy he's a perfect bad guy lol!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfantasy4 View Post
    I really liked ulquiorra and grimmjaw from the espada even tho they seemed to be kinda filler, i like jin most from the 3 X captains jin is just always smiling and kinda off i dunno he is creepy he's a perfect bad guy lol!

I like those two Espada especially Grimmjaw after showing some of his past and i hope the same happens with Ulquiorra ,i really love seeing past events after seeing a lot of the new ones ,i like only those two espada and the other guy who sleeps all the time! and of course the main three shinigami in Hueco Mundo ,i guess i like evil character even Ichigo's hollow side! lol.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast