+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: fav bad guy *from Bleach* (+why)!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: fav bad guy (+why)!

Quote Originally Posted by AstralMage01 View Post
    I like Hisoka from hunter x hunter because he is very mysterious & u don't know much about him or his past & the more u get advanced with the anime he reveals more power & skills.
    Whatever,he is an extremely skilled and dangerous fighter.
    it seems literacy isn't a requirement to get into this website.

this is a forum for bleach villains only. yes, it says "fave bad guy" in the title of the thread, but the forum it is under is in Bleach.

onto the topic though. i've already said ichimaru, but i've started to like Tousen a lot more because he still has the calm cool collected attitude he did in the soul society, but now it has a more evil twist.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Opps! I guess I didn't noticed the forum ,whatever if it's about bleach then I guess it'll be Gin Ichimaru because his sly smile pasted on his face most of the time which makes it difficult to understand his emotions & thoughts.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    I like Buu from Dragon ball Z, its funny when he tried to destroy the planet earth and he went through a lot of stages of being Magin Buu. oh and the reason why is because he's pink and he's made of rubber.

This thread is meant for 'favorite bad guys in BLEACH'.

I mentioned previously that I like Grimmjaw and Ulquiorra.
    I would like to add Gin to my list.
    Reason: Come on. He can really irk you even when he was a good guy. He made Rukia and Hinamori go nuts in a snap! (Laughs) Besides, I love his sadistic command, "ii korose shinso" and the fact that he speaks Kansai ben.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm with Aya-kun on this one. None of the bad guys in Bleach are as intriquing (spelling?)
    as Ulquiorra and Grimmjaw (in order of relevance).

As I see it, Ulquiorra is the ideal bad guy. Silent, powerful and void of all emotion. Grimmjaw is the loud, rash and mildly comical baddie. Truly two characters to enjoy

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well to me No one is that bad as Aizen Sousuke-sama... He is calm, diabolic, and hot, LOL

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not care if you think my fav is no a bad guy...Renji...He came to capture Rukia and almost defeated Ichgo when they first met.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    it seems literacy isn't a requirement to get into this website.

this is a forum for bleach villains only. yes, it says "fave bad guy" in the title of the thread, but the forum it is under is in Bleach.

onto the topic though. i've already said ichimaru, but i've started to like Tousen a lot more because he still has the calm cool collected attitude he did in the soul society, but now it has a more evil twist.
    isn't Tousen soposs to be a good guy and not a bad guy i guess i havent gotten that far in my bleach colection
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Newbie cheese1gary is off to a good start
    Thanks
    my favorite bad guy is ichigo's 2nd half. he is goofy and every one likes that only the emo people dis him. it's sad really but no cares about them

i also wanted to ask is that why is every one off line that really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    isn't Tousen soposs to be a good guy and not a bad guy i guess i havent gotten that far in my bleach colection

you collect bleach mangas' i would not want to give away 10.00$ FOR JUST ONE copy. i mean that in good way. really.!.!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 19, 2008 at 01:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast