+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: fav bad guy *from Bleach* (+why)!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: fav bad guy *from Bleach* (+why)!

Quote Originally Posted by cheese1gary View Post
    my favorite bad guy is ichigo's 2nd half. he is goofy and every one likes that only the emo people dis him. it's sad really but no cares about them

i also wanted to ask is that why is every one off line that really sucks.

you collect bleach mangas' i would not want to give away 10.00$ FOR JUST ONE copy. i mean that in good way. really.!.!
    no i just have over 150 episodes of bleach right now and groing
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Newbie glendztem is off to a good start
    Thanks

i love gin!!!! he's one of my all time fav (bad guy) character, coz he has this mysterious past, and a sinister look, nothing can top that!!!

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Gin Ichimaru knows just how to get under your skin as well now you cant top him as the best bad guy ever
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Grimmjow, hands down.

I always loved the bad guy that is cocky and extremely arrogant... but has the power to back it up. He KNOWS he can whoop on you... And he WILL. He's got a great personality... And his character design is amazing.

I do like Aizen... He's so ... Creepy! He creeps me out - I think it's that cool, calm face he puts out there... He's relaxed at the fact that he can destroy whoever has the guts to face him. I love it.
    Last edited by Spike'sRose; Mar 29, 2008 at 03:16 PM.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite badguy is hte turncoat Cpt. Tousen, his sense of honor makes him the most respectable of the bad guys. On top of that i just like proof that Chivalry isn't dead. HIs Zanpaktou kicks @$$, the total depravation of all senses but touch. He could totally abuse this power but his honor keeps him form doing it even against scum like zaraki.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie AyameMomo is off to a good start
    Thanks

My favorite bad guy would have to be Byakuya Kuchiki because 1.) He's hot, and 2.) He's not bad for the sake of being bad, he really believes that he is doing the right thing by executing Rukia. I also dig guys with a tragic past.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    my favorite badguy is hte turncoat Cpt. Tousen, his sense of honor makes him the most respectable of the bad guys. On top of that i just like proof that Chivalry isn't dead. HIs Zanpaktou kicks @$$, the total depravation of all senses but touch. He could totally abuse this power but his honor keeps him form doing it even against scum like zaraki.
    hey hey hey, zaraki isn't scum imo.

lol, but onto the question at hand. i already said Gin and Tousen.....hmmm....i;m running out XD

Well, i must say Ukitake. He's no villain, i know, but he and Shunsui destryoed the Sokokyu and betrayed the Soul Society. Plus his zanpakuto is amazing, and i think he is just an all around great character.
    Why hello there!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

With no doubt Aranccar no.4 Uliqoirra ... he's very dark looking and cool .. so he's my favorite of all bad guys ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Apr 26, 2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: added a number
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast