+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight of the captains.

Newbie missanime is off to a good start missanime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fight of the captains.

well he's not in soul society anymore and i'm assuming that he used to be a captain...so can i say Ichigo's dad? even though we don't know his powers yet...ima bet on him.

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by missanime View Post
    well he's not in soul society anymore and i'm assuming that he used to be a captain...so can i say Ichigo's dad? even though we don't know his powers yet...ima bet on him.
    well i think its still a bit too early to tell if he used to be a captain or not due to the fact that he only showed up with his powers in one episode but i do think he would have some cool abilities just from looking at his outfit and simply because he is ichigo's dad
    I am darkness

Newbie EternalDemon is off to a good start EternalDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Toshiro or Byakuya have a good chance of winning just because they seem the strongest both in strength and will.

Say what you mean, say what you feel,
    Dont leave it up to assumtions,
    There may not be another day to say it...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would say somebody who has a big chance is the old man who runs soul society he would be the winner or i forgot his name but the guy who can use the bankai as the flower petals he would mostly likely win or the old man.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I say Kenpachi because he can block almost everything using his rietsu .. but of course we can't forget the commander the first captain because if he wasn't the strongest he wouldn't be out there!!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Byakuia might be the strongest .People are thinking that Zaraki and Byakuia are on the same lvl but if you give it a thought Ichigo defeated Zaraki without using Bankai,on the other hand he barely managed against Byakuia even with Bankai.In my opinion that is.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    I think it would come down to kenpachi and baukya. and between that fight i think that kenpachi would win cause he does not think that many things hurt and he can take a lot of hits and i have not even seen baukya fight yet and kanpachi owns when he fights he would be better if he knew hes swords name.
    personally i agree with everything you said except for the outcome of this fight.

When it comes to skill, and sheer force of determination, Byakuya has it down. His bankai, in all its many forms, would be superior to almost everyone.

Honorable mentions:
    Kurosutchi Mayuri: His shikai has a very useful tactic. paralysis. But the downside is he actually has to hit you for it to be effective.
    Zaraki Kenpachi: He is like a god of fighting, but as Lex Luthor said in Superman: Doomsday "Even gods must die"
    Hitsugaya Toshiro: His skill is great and his streangth is awesome. But being the youngest, his emotions have a way of getting in the way of his logic.
    Why hello there!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    personally i agree with everything you said except for the outcome of this fight.

When it comes to skill, and sheer force of determination, Byakuya has it down. His bankai, in all its many forms, would be superior to almost everyone.

Honorable mentions:
    Kurosutchi Mayuri: His shikai has a very useful tactic. paralysis. But the downside is he actually has to hit you for it to be effective.
    Zaraki Kenpachi: He is like a god of fighting, but as Lex Luthor said in Superman: Doomsday "Even gods must die"
    Hitsugaya Toshiro: His skill is great and his streangth is awesome. But being the youngest, his emotions have a way of getting in the way of his logic.
    but you're forgetting the fact the Yuruichi owns Byakuya as she told him "you have learned how to talk?" when she met him in the series ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast