+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fight of the captains.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fight of the captains.

wow this one's a toughy i think i would have to go with iether the mad scientist dude *forgot his name sorry* cause he can paralyze anyone with the simplest of cut from his sword or kill them from the inside out with some funky gas. or buakuya, even though he has shown weakness agaisnst ichigo, i still think that he is too fast and too cool headed for hot headed captians to be able to get him.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think we can really say because we havent seen ukitake and shunsuis bankai. Hitsugaya is ok, but how many times have we seen his bankai and seen someone break the ice..... i think zaraki is the strongest if he gets shikai he will own all of soul society lol.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

that is so true, i think that a lot of people like to believe that hitsugaya is good because technically according to the polls they have in the manga he is the most popular character, but truthfully his bankai has been beaten several times, and we rarely see him fight without bankai, if we ever have, i think that there are more powerfull people out there than him, and i also think that if zaraki even found out how to use his sword proporly he would wipe the floor with the competition.
    every rose has a thorn

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Taking a look here, i have to say that Tousen Kaname has a good chance of winning. Look at his Bankai. The only one who beat it was Kenpachi, and that;s because he didn't mind getting stabbed through the gut.

His shikai is good as well, a high pitched ring that knowcks out his opponent, OR a large rain of swords. I must revise my old statement saying Byakuya would win, because he can;t use his bankai if Tousen uses his own. Think about it, in order for Byakuya to use his bankai, he needs to see his opponent. Tousen's Bankai gets rid of all senses except touch.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

I disagree Neo, byakuya can just fill the whole damn sphere bankai of tousens with his bankai, fill it with sebon sakura in every direction and thats it, of course this is back in the soul society arc.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I was going to say the same thing as shadowfantasy4 ,and for Toushiro you only look at the bad side .. it's true that his bankai was beaten several times BUT he's the youngest captain (if you remember it was even mentioned he isn't able to maintain and control his bankai perfectly because of it and that's why it is timed with the four leaves) besides we never were able to see other bankais that much so we can't really compare BUT for my personal opinion i think if Kenpachi to have a bankai no one could stand in his way.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Yeah no doubt about that griff hitsugaya is the youngest captain so he has so much room and potential for growth, unlike the other old geezer captains haha. If zaraki just learned how to talk with his sword he would get a huge power boost synchronizing with his zanpaktou instead of clashing with it would increase his rietetsu i seriously think if he did get bankai he would be stronger than yamamoto xD, maybe even he could fight with aizen!?!!
    Last edited by Shadowfantasy4; Aug 12, 2008 at 04:28 PM.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfantasy4 View Post
    Yeah no doubt about that griff hitsugaya is the youngest captain so he has so much room and potential for growth, unlike the other old geezer captains haha. If zaraki just learned how to talk with his sword he would get a huge power boost synchronizing with his zanpaktou instead of clashing with it would increase his rietetsu i seriously think if he did get bankai he would be stronger than yamamoto xD, maybe even he could fight with aizen!?!!
    Getting his bankai is what i'm impatiently waiting for! i think he'll get his bankai in some twist in the story coming but when!! once he does he indeed can stand against Aizen.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast