Closed Thread

Thread: if i had a zanpakuto....

Newbie Mage Ronin may be famous one day Mage Ronin may be famous one day Mage Ronin's Avatar
    Thanks

if i had a zanpakuto....

after watching Rukia release the first stage of her zanpakuto, i've realized something.....I WANT ONE!

so...this thread is for wishful thinkers and wanters (is that even a word?) to write about what their zanpakuto would look like or do if they had one...

my zanpakuto would fire lightning bolts in it's first stage. in the second stage, i can fire lightning from anywhere and move as fast too!
    There is no such thing as Good and Evil. It's merely us and them. Both sides believe that THEY are right. Good is merely a label placed upon those sharing similar views and ideals to your own, and Evil is a label placed on those who have radically different points of view. Who's to say who's right and who's wrong? Both are right, both are wrong, it's all a matter of point of view.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: if i had a zanpakuto....

Quote Originally Posted by Mage Ronin View Post
    after watching Rukia release the first stage of her zanpakuto, i've realized something.....I WANT ONE!

so...this thread is for wishful thinkers and wanters (is that even a word?) to write about what their zanpakuto would look like or do if they had one...

my zanpakuto would fire lightning bolts in it's first stage. in the second stage, i can fire lightning from anywhere and move as fast too!
    Hmmm.
    This is just a bit too corny for the fora. Please post this in your blog/journal instead.

I'm not against being creative but this is just a bit too much.

Closed Thread