+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenpachi's Zanpakuto

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

Kenpachi's Zanpakuto

In the show Kenpachi describes his sword as always being released but also doesn't know the name of it so does it have a name and a shikai or is that a strong as it will ever be?

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kenpachi's Zanpakuto

hhhmmm its funny u should ask because i to had that same qustion the fact is no one realy knows if there is more to his sword i hope they show it soon to answer both our qustions lol it would be awsome if he could do more with it
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The problem here is that someone who achieves shikai learns the name of his/her sword. Kenpachi has failed to do this.
    Which would make it logical to think his sword is unreleased.
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 08, 2007 at 12:52 PM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe he has the sword in a released state given he doesn't know the sword's name and has never relied on it for strength.

Personally I would like to see exactly how strong the man would be if he not only released his zanpakutō but reached bankai. Maybe some Vizard powers too?

On a side note Bleach has great characters if noting else...I am going to have to do me a Kenpachi vector soon

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

o yeah true kenny has yet to even learn its name it would be wicked cool to see what powers he is truly capable of i mean wow he is powerful anough already and he has not called its name yet

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks

He is too stubborn to learn it's name for he only relies and will only rely on himself... Though I do believe the author wouldn't leave such a scenario in place unless there was intended room for further expansion... So I to hope he learns it soon, so him and Ichigo can "play together again" hahaha.

A little bit unrelated but has anyone tried Bleach for the Wii? I am addicted to it's simplicity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EverQuestJunky View Post
    He is too stubborn to learn it's name for he only relies and will only rely on himself... Though I do believe the author wouldn't leave such a scenario in place unless there was intended room for further expansion... So I to hope he learns it soon, so him and Ichigo can "play together again" hahaha.

A little bit unrelated but has anyone tried Bleach for the Wii? I am addicted to it's simplicity
    True that is all correct and with any luck he will stop being so stubbern and learn his zambakto's name and learn and achive bonkai that would rock big time and off topic the bleach for wii is awsomely addictive.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing is he has never needed to know his sword. He's managed to become a captain with just pure strength. If he ever released his sword or achieves banki he could be much stronger than the General himself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast