+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kenpachi's Zanpakuto

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

Re: Kenpachi's Zanpakuto

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    i didnt say anything about him saying its name. its the fact he dont know his name. And they do say in the series that they need to KNOW the names to release it. they say so about ichigo's sword before the training with Kiske.
    but in the fight between renji and rukias brother rengi transformed his sword with out saying the name all of them who know bankai or have mastered there swords don't need to say it name to make it transform to its seconde state

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

you guys also forget that ichigo's sword was changed just by his spiritual powers in the beginning. it was much bigger than when rukia gave it to him. it is stated it was like that because the swords size/look is determined by how much spirit power is ran through it. ichigo had no control of his power so a lot flowed through the sword changing its appearance. it wasn't a full release because he didn't know the name of his sword, but it was changed nonetheless. kempachi's sword is therefore similar in that fact. he also can't control all his spiritual power so enough of his power may constantly flow through his sword making it in a heightened state but not a released state.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Zaraki himself said he can't seal his sword in the manga.Which pretty much means that the shikai (first/initial release) is permanently activated. Much like Ichigo's Zangetsu after he learned to release it.

Newbie krackpot is off to a good start krackpot's Avatar
    Thanks

If he is as dumb as i ever think he will be and never asks his zanpakuto what its name is.Then the answer is yes

Newbie krackpot is off to a good start krackpot's Avatar
    Thanks

Then again Hassun u could be a little off . I mean Rukias brothers zenpakuto looks like a lower class sword but hes made it to shikai and bankai.So explain that zenpakuto and compare it to the others.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krackpot View Post
    Then again Hassun u could be a little off . I mean Rukias brothers zenpakuto looks like a lower class sword but hes made it to shikai and bankai.So explain that zenpakuto and compare it to the others.
    Watch episode 38 of the anime again and read chapter 109.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Zaraki himself said he can't seal his sword in the manga.Which pretty much means that the shikai (first/initial release) is permanently activated. Much like Ichigo's Zangetsu after he learned to release it.
    Um simply put to all of you guy's argueing this hassun is right. If this answer isn't clear anough re-read or watch the episodes over because its pointless to try and say other wise when Zaraki stated that his sword is pretty much stuck in shikai just like itchigo's is when he learned to release it and control it.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

i've read the manga and watched the anime. i know he says that, i'm not denying he says that, and i understand what he said, however, it still doesn't explain how achieved the release if he doesn't know the name of sword. thats why i came up with my theory stated a few posts back. i'm not saying its impossible, i'm just saying this is another theory

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast