Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Make your own Bleach Character

Newbie lucasmikedb9 is off to a good start lucasmikedb9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Make your own Bleach Character

Mine is;

Name:Hamarinatsu Tetsuyaga

Race:Ukorii (Ukoriis are an advanced group stronger than all others. Some say they are shinigami,combined with quincy and arrancars.Ukoriis also have a hollowfication form.)

Ability/zanpakutō:Ichijirushii Senshi (Striking Warrior)

Personality:Careless of others depending on who. Bored almost all the time. Strongest of all the Ukoriis, hes no.1. Not even Aizen reaches Hamarinatsu's power.Aizen and all of the espadas wouldnt last 30 seconds in a fight with Hamarinatsu.He never takes out his sword in battle.Instead he uses a small knife that has a whole on the top or just his bare hands or Cero.He is strong enough to break your zanpakto or bankai into pieces with his index finger.He can stop your sword also with his finger or hand.

Skills:Red and black cero.Could kill u with one hit.

Wear all white clothes and has white hair.

His sword has the spirit and power of the fallen angel.

Favorite Quote:FIGHT TO THE LAST-way of the Ukorii

Newbie sajuki zaraki is off to a good start
    Thanks

]name:Orii kenpachi
    race:soul reaper
    position:9th squad captain
    zanpakuto name:boukyaku
    shi-ki:along handle in the midddle witch at both ends are big spiky blades that can cut through all most anything also they can split apart with a chain still keeping them together. When it cuts someone it can drain a bit of his enermys spitaul pressure just making him weaker but in cant drain objects just the bodys of the soul reapers.
    Bankai:2 tornados apear, made from sharpe vibateing blades surronding the enermy.and also when the enermy is cought in the eye of the 1 of the tornados, the to tornados collide with each other making a big tornado, and then starts draining the spital pressure from the enermy, as this is happerning the blades start to soround the enermy cutting them to bits as they become weaker.
    appearance: His got blue hair, red eyes, and ther is a scar that rips down the side of his face,Orii also waers a orange robe under his captains jacket, instead of wearing the normal black robe.He had a patch on his cheast to keep most of his spital pressure in side him, this is like what zaraki wears but over his eye.
    personallity:like his father he always likes a good fight.He likes to be different from all the other soul reapers and captains though, he hates being the same as every one els.Some times he bottles things up when someone try to make him angry, bt if you push him over the egde then ther is no telling what could happen.He likes being funny sometimes.He some times dose stupid things like go to far on a prank or something.
    family:kenpachi
    abillatys:like his father his got collossle spiratal pressure, his a captain level power.
    Last edited by sajuki zaraki; Jan 27, 2010 at 10:30 AM.

Newbie ynotplay is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Red-eyed Devil (Real name is unknown even by him)
    Race: Vizard
    zanpakutō: tamashī no karitori(Soul Reaper):it's the type of zanpakutō thats always released.
    Bankai:Unknown
    Abillity : chimamire no tsuki (meaning: blood moon): no one who's seen it has ever lived, so no one really knows what it does.
    Personality: Silent, observant, intelegent, dark, depressed, kind hearted and serious.
    Skills: good at shuunpo, horrible at kido, execlent swordsman.
    History: He was found in the park by Urahara Kiske, who took care of his serious wounds. He had no memory, the only thing he could remember was the name of his zanpakutō.
    After he left the care of Urahara he met a girl (Although she was human she could see ghosts and shinigami's) that he shortly after fell in love with. This girl was brutely murdered by one of Aizens subordinates who later on wasnt just killed but destroyed because his hollow form took over, thus him getting the name "Red-eyed Devil".
    Later on, by himself he discovered a way to control the mask and is one of the most powerful vizards alive, and wants revenge on Aizen.
    No one thats seens his swords abillity has lived to tell the tail, and he has never had the need to release his bankai so it still remains a mystery.
    No one knows what name the girl named him with, and he doesnt tell anyone, its a wise idea not ask.

Hope you like it.

Newbie jyurikikai14 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Jyuri Kikai
    Age: Appears to be 16, but is actually 176 (birthdate: 12/8/1833)
    Race: Shinigami
    Ability/zanpakutō:
    Zanpakuto Name Hi Inu 火犬(Fire Dog)

Sealed State normal katana with green handle and black scabbard (blade: 27 3/4" in length. 39" overall)

Zanpakuto Spirit
    -Materialized State: 6' 1" muscular male (like a grimmjow), Navy hair, Face mask that covers nose and below, fiery orange eyes
    -Non-materialized State: Bright orange-furred dog, about the size of a giant wolf, Electric orange eyes, pointy wolf ears

Realease Command Wan, Hi Inu! (Bark, Fire Dog) [aha like those dogs in japanese cartoons!? wan wan! wan wan! ahhh!!~~ so cute...]

Shikai

the handle on the katana turns into a a dark black steel (like cooking pots) and the blade becomes thinner until it looks like a european sword. the blade is surrounded by flames (much like yamammoto's).

-Attacks:

1. Shounetsu Jigoku 焦熱地獄 (Inferno): The flame on the blade begins to enlarge and is emitted off onto the battle field. I can manipulate it with my mind, hand, etc. (like byakuya and matsumoto with their shikai)

2. (does not have a command) Hi Inu can turn anything it pierces, cuts into, or come in contact with into ash by my will and zanpakuto spirit's consent (takes a big toll on him). (can not be reversed once turned into ash.)

3. (does not have command) Hi Inu can conjure up an unlimited supply of "fire dogs" by my will (by slashing the sword ina an X pattern). They are made of pure fire, (i.e. fire being their fur) with pure white eyes (but they can still see....just...no eye color.) These dogs can only be killed when water comes into contact with them. After they are defeated, they return back to the sword as flames. Can also be used as defense when the dogs merge together.

-Defense:

1. Enshoku Hari えんしょく はり (Orange Glass): Produces a giant square of "reiatsu glass [made directly from my reiatsu]" to protect me and anything else on my side of the glass. right hand must be holding the handle and the left hand must be put over the blade (now in a flat, vertical position) with the palm touching the bottom of the blade near the guard.

-Binding:

1. Enshoku Keimusho えんしょく 刑務所 (Orange Prison): Produces a giant box made of "reiatsu glass" to imprison my enemy. If used on solid ground, the bottom of the box will be 2 feet underground to prevent any escape by means of digging. Sword must be positioned as follows: Tip must be pointed at the enemy I wish to imprison. After the box forms, the sword can be moved again.

Bankai Honou Inu 炎犬 (Giant Fire Dog)

In my bankai mode, my appearance does not change. To activate banaki, i must hold out my sword to my right and say "Bankai". A giant swirl of ash will surround me for 5 seconds; The ash is unbreakable and can protect me and anyone near me (6ft radius). After the ash settles, A giant dog (height of 350 ft at the shoulder) that has pure fire fur and orange eyes appear (basically a giant version of Hi Inu's non materialized state) and then I will call out "Honou Inu" like everyone else does when they do bankai o.o

Bankai Abilities

Same abilities as shikai form with a few additions. I can control the fire dog much like komamura controls his bankai except I give out oral commands and the dog obediently follows.

The bankai form can also act as transportation by allowing me to sit on its back.

This giant dog also has a mind of its own, so it can act instinctively. It will automatically become the "pack leader" of the smaller fire dogs that are made from my sword and can conrol them and tell them what to do.

Bio of Hi Inu's Human/Materialized form: can pop out of sword anytime he wishes. can change
    any body part(s) of his choosing into [body part(s)' shape] solid fire. can shoot fire from palms; superb martial artist; can manipulate fire of any and every form/sort.

***Special Ability*** Hi Inu gives me the ability to be immune to Aizen's shikai abilities (and he is immune to mind control techiniques, etc..) and SoiFon's poison. down side is her "stinger" gives me a very bad and painful bruise that takes about one week to heal.

Personality: Cheerful, happy, energetic, funny, understanding, easily irritated, caring
    Skills: Master Hand-to-Hand Combat, Master Zanpakuto weilding, Average Kidou user, Master Shunpo User, Higher reiatsu than Sotaichou
    History: Grew up in Rukongai 17 with my taichou Terari Kei-Si (who is a yellow dog, mind you). We looked out for each other and guarded each other. One day, a shinigami came by and felt our reiatsu (which was very high) and decided to recruit us back to the academy. Then we went through all the training and were accepted into the Gotei 13. During my time in training, i wandered off through a garganta into hueco mundo with some other shinigami captains. When i arrived onto the deserty land, a giant Adjucha was about to attack me. I was only a beginner at using my zanpakuto, so i fumbled with it. A blue haired arrancar (Grimmjow!!) came to my rescue witha giant blast of cero (at the time, he was only 15 and i was 14). I thanked him for saving me and we sat in the sand, talking and discussing interests. From that day on, our friendship blossomed into a beautiful romance. I returned back home through a Garganta he made.
    My taichou, disliking all the other squads, appealed to so-taichou to make another squad (Squad 14). He agreed only under the condition that Kei-Si could defeat 6 captains in a row. after defeating them all, Squad 14 was created and here i am, Lieutenent of Squad 14: Jyuri Kikai. After Soul Society learned of my relationship with Grimmjow (27 years later), they forbade me to go near any portals to Hueco Mundo for 50 years and then finally sent me and my taichou to the real world for a mission. When Ichigo and the others went to Hueco Mundo to save Inoue, I had to follow along so i could see my Grimmjow again. The espadas knew me and were, therefore, nicer to me than the others. Uloquirra took me into Las Noches and discussed an issue with me. He told me that, ever since i left back for soul society, Grimmjow has been mean, bossy, and "spitting venom". I ran to Grimmjow's room and he was delighted to see me. After saving Orihime, I go back to soul society with rukia and renji and i appealed to Sotaichou to let us back into Seireitei. He accepted us back and reopened the 14th Squad. I regularly vist Grimmjow now, and life is practically normal. Has had a romantio with anyone else and was ok with what i did. I had relationship with Ukitake Juushiro during time spent in Seireitei (the fifty years spent away from grimmjow, but Grimmjow stayed loyal and didnt get angry after finding out about Juushiro) :3

out of shinigami uniform

Regular (though the hilt is supposed to be green)
    Shikai form
    merged with zanpakuto (supposed to have fur on body):
    Hi Inu's materialized form: (dog)
    (human)
    My Taichou: (regular. but doesnt look so fierce...)
    (inside artificial human body [not a gigai though])
    His Zanpakuto:
    Last edited by jyurikikai14; May 23, 2010 at 10:12 PM.

Newbie LoveIsMyDrug is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Zakuro Haruko*
    Race: Shinigami
    Ability/zanpakutō: Kanei ko kasai - Whip of Fire (literally)
    Sealed State: HUGE bladed sword (bigger than Ichigo's) with a black blade and a red handle, the blade has the kanji for Fire written down it in silver
    Zanpakuto Spirit: Appears as a large hunting wolf in both states, Russet in the materialized state and silver in the unmaterialized state
    Shikai: Kirei Shi! -Beautiful Death, the fire kanji on her sword burn into the metal and it becomes a thin whip of fire with an iron handle.
    Personality/ Appearance: Sarcastic, aloof, dangerous, semi talkative, generally in a pissy mood, funny/ Glossy dark brown hair cut in layers, side bangs, and the whole shebang!!! Purple streaks, dark gray eyes (like pencil lead haha) tall, slender
    Skills: Amazing at hand to hand combat, sword (or whip) fights, NECROMANCER
    History: Runaway, adopted by one of the five noble families then recruited into the soul society, has a sisterly relationship with Rukia and Momo. Been in a "complicated" brother/sister love/hate relationship with Renji
    Theme Song: Fences- Paramore

*Name is made up, she likes rhyming names. Her real name is Kimiko Fujihana

Newbie Henry2151 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Henry Smith
    Race:Shinigami

shikai powers: When I swing my zanpakuto and shout ''Hazvanto'' I release a vibrational wave that grindz away on the target at impact.

When I stab the ground with my zanpakuto and say '' hazai'' I send 3 sonic waves out of where my target stands that will grind into any substence it has touched befor.

When I grip my zanpakuto and shout out ''zuvant'' my hollow mask apears and my spiritual pressure increses by 5 times its original limit.

bankai powers: Hazuki has three known special techniques. The first is
    (音波の震動?, literally "Vibration of sound wave"), This is where I slam my zanpakuto into the ground shouting ''Hazi'', about 5 vibraitonal pulses come plundering out of the ground where the target it placed trapping them in a tornado, The 5 waves shoot towards the target causing the loss of limbs if they are within a inch from the foe.

The second is known as
    (精神的な圧縮?, literally "Mental compression"), This is where I hold Hazuki above my head and shout, ''Hazvanto 1'' sending 1 one sound wave into each ear causing the opponent to loose balence and cause dizzyness/

The third and final technique is (骨の破片?, literally "Fragment of bone"),
    this is where i plunge my blade into the selected object and releace a emence amount of vibrational puls'es Shattering your blood vesles.

NORMAL ME

BANKAI:

Newbie Henry2151 is off to a good start
    Thanks

My new gaia accounts are:

Byakuya squad 6 captain

&

kenpachi squad 11 captain

add me if you want.

Newbie jyurikikai14 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Henry2151 View Post
    Name: Henry Smith
    Race:Shinigami

shikai powers: When I swing my zanpakuto and shout ''Hazvanto'' I release a vibrational wave that grindz away on the target at impact.

When I stab the ground with my zanpakuto and say '' hazai'' I send 3 sonic waves out of where my target stands that will grind into any substence it has touched befor.

When I grip my zanpakuto and shout out ''zuvant'' my hollow mask apears and my spiritual pressure increses by 5 times its original limit.

bankai powers: Hazuki has three known special techniques. The first is
    (音波の震動?, literally "Vibration of sound wave"), This is where I slam my zanpakuto into the ground shouting ''Hazi'', about 5 vibraitonal pulses come plundering out of the ground where the target it placed trapping them in a tornado, The 5 waves shoot towards the target causing the loss of limbs if they are within a inch from the foe.

The second is known as
    (精神的な圧縮?, literally "Mental compression"), This is where I hold Hazuki above my head and shout, ''Hazvanto 1'' sending 1 one sound wave into each ear causing the opponent to loose balence and cause dizzyness/

The third and final technique is (骨の破片?, literally "Fragment of bone"),
    this is where i plunge my blade into the selected object and releace a emence amount of vibrational puls'es Shattering your blood vesles.

NORMAL ME

BANKAI:
    omg! how did you make those little avatars!! xD i wanna make one too~~~ :3

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast