Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Make your own Bleach Character

Newbie kain1210 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Make your own Bleach Character

Name:tenshi satsugaisha
    Race:vizard
    Ability/zanpakutō: (spector,lightning) akai gaikotsu(red skeleton)

Personality:confident yet quiet with a protective nature towards women and children. due to his past he has grown cold, yet holds onto something that keeps him sane.

Skills:kido master, expert swordsman, tactision, vast knowlage of hollow information, emence amounts of spiritual pressure mostly trapped in right arm, vizard, hand 2 hand combat, healing kido skill, flash step master.

History: adpoted by the famous zanpakto blacksmith, he was taught the way of the sword from a very young age. he learned his zanpakto's name when he was 10, and masterd the shiki at age 12. one day after returning home from training he found his grandfather dead along with his grandmother, killed by a vasco lorde, he then attacked and failed 2 even scratch the hollow b4 being thrown aside, he left his sword near the tree where the bodys lay, and followed the hollows back to henco mundo, where he was captured and slowly tortured into a hollow. but as soon as the process was done, he tore his mask off and became and arrencar. he later found his way to kiske urahara and through him, regained his old body and became a vizard. he still carries the arancar blade which now forms an armor around him when he relaces it. he has recently agreed, along with his band of rebel soal reapers, have agreed to join the gotei 13 temporarily. he was goaded by the new central46 into becomeing the captian for squad 5, and he is trying to adjust to the new life, as they fight a new and dangerous enemy.

make your own zanpakto blog soon 2 come. on my blog

Newbie jake7692 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name:Jacob Tyrael
    race:shinigami
    zanpakuto:shikai hogosha (guardian) bankai kami hogosha (gods guardin)
    release: mamour (protect)
    shikai: ability nullify all hados ceiros and most other shikai
    bankai: ability immune to all physical attacks and all but one zanpakuto
    weakness: my own sword if you are strong and can plunge my blade into me you can beat me no one has yet found this out or done it
    skills: master swordsmen master healer can develop my own hados and kidos.

Personality: kind quiet respectful calm
    Looks: long blond hair blue eye six foot slim muscular body baby faced
    Bio:"To fight all captain at once and win was my goal by them selves I have no equal in bonkai. Kenpachi is fun to train with but i haven't even had to release in months aizen could be my next real fight i hope so"
    New Captain of the 10th Division. Jacob Tyrael
    I am the archangel Tyrael "the dead do not fear death"
    Last edited by jake7692; May 30, 2010 at 09:57 PM.

Newbie masaki obyashi is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Name:Light Obyashi
    Race: arrancar
    Ability:makes the persons worst fear come to life and controls all darkness
    Personality:quiet and heartless
    Skills:excells in fist to fist combat
    History:earned respect the hard way

this is cool im guessing......yah not trying to b mean
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jun 13, 2010 at 07:49 AM.

Newbie dwayne is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Make your own Bleach Character

Name:Kiyoshi(pure) Daichi(great wisdom)

Type:Shinigami/Vizard

Personality: Clam and Careless

Powers: Never ages, doesn't feel pain, and can bend time, space, and matter(meaning he can slow down time, but can only manipulate space, and matter when he is in his complete hollow form).

Zanpakuto:Akumabito(Demon who knows pain)

Release Form:Scream! Akumabito(a small katana weighting 90lbs)-Once cut by the sword, the blade increases the sense of touch on the foe, causing extreme pain from just a small cut, but if stab by the blade it cuts off the blood flow to the part of the body that was stab, causing the foe to lose movement on that part of their body over time.

Bankai Form:Obliterate! Akumabito( a one sided katana meaning both sides of the blade are extremely sharp being huge in width and length weighting about 600lbs). Whatever the sword touches that's not another sword. Creates a small but powerful explosion on impact.Also increasing the strength and speed of the wielder, and quickly heals any wounds(only one time when going into bankai form). but also removes his power of not feeling pain which causes the explosion from his blade to do damage to him also over time, and decreases his reitsu and defense over time if still in bankai form for more than 35mins.

Skills:Ways Of Blinding(Bakudo)
    #5:Guard
    #31:Shielding Aura-Engulf my body, stop the strikes
    #34:Bond Of Black Chains
    #43:Earth's Fatal Embrace-Mother earth answer my call, rise from the dirt and drag them to their graves.
    #61:Six Rods Prison Of Light
    #81:Splitting Void
    #86:Eternal Sonata-May this poor distraught soul finds temporary peace in the confines of his dreams

Skills:Ways Of Destruction(Hado)
    #4:Pale Of Lighting
    #6:Rain Of Pain-Tears of those killed by those of wickedness deliver their judgment upon those around.
    #57:Meteor Storm-From the cold reaches of space, comes the burning projectiles.
    #67:Flame Death Strike-Fire burns, bright from the tips of my fingers, I shall show my foe the true meaning of pain.
    #90:Black Coffin

Regular Form
    Reitsu;80
    Strength:90
    Defense:90
    Mobility:80
    Intellect:75
    Kidou:85

Bankai Form
    Reitsu:100
    Strength:100
    Defense:100
    Mobility:100
    Intellect:80

After 45mins
    Reitsu:70
    Defense:70

Newbie jcdragons94 is off to a good start jcdragons94's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Captain Justin Tora. Captain of squad 14 (made up squad)

Type:Shinigami/Vizard

Personality: Calm and Loves to fight(not as much as kenpachi though...)

Powers: Never ages, zanpakto spirits reside inside me (can gaurd my body in 2 places at once), can freeze time in bankai. Kido Master. Sword master. Can use any skills used by the opponent.

Zanpakuto:Tora no Seishi (tiger of life and death), (splits into), Tora no Jinsei (tiger of life), Tora no Shi(tiger of death)
    Shikai:"Become the keeper of life and death!" 2 katanas turn into 2 Elbow Blades. One hit by the black blade (tora no shi) causes instant death. Tora no Jinsei has healing properties. Can heal even the deepest cuts as long as the subject is still alive.

Bankai Form: "Become the keeper of time! Bankai!" Elbow blades turn into a two sided blade. Which can be split into two blades. (Like Pit from Super Smash Bros. Brawl) Can freeze time for 10 seconds.

Regular Form
    Reitsu;80
    Strength:90
    Defense:90
    Mobility:80
    Intellect:80
    Spiritual Pressure: 100

Bankai Form
    Reitsu:100
    Strength:100
    Defense:100
    Mobility:100
    Intellect:95
    Kidou:90
    Spiritual Pressure: 150

Newbie thecakeisalie101 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name:Zex Banshee
    Race:human/hallow
    Ability:can have a hallow mask and gets a double sided spear
    Personality: silent yet caring
    Skills:great with spear has a cursed eye and arm so has a canister around the arm if broken a holow claw and mask form and he gets a huge axe but cannot contain himself so destroys evrything
    History:when he was a young boy he could see spirits and hollows his entire family was killed by a hollow named whirlpool who cursed Zex for killing him and now whirlpool lives inside of Zex
    Last edited by thecakeisalie101; Jun 19, 2010 at 07:51 PM. Reason: i know i dont much about bleach but i am still a huge fan so dont get mad at me for a sucky character

Newbie Daiguren Hyorinmaru is off to a good start Daiguren Hyorinmaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Kenzaki Seijiro
    Race: Vizard
    Ability: Absorb souls and spiritual pressure in a far range.
    Zanpakut?: Hahen Ten ( Sky Splinter ) , a normal katana.
    Zanpakut? Ability: If Hahen Ten touches a living creature,it'll absorb their memories & feelings.
    Shikai Command: "Sakeme ten tsuku shinda!!" ( Rip the skies apart until death!! )
    Shikai: Niman Hahen Ten ( 20.000 Sky Splinter ) , from a normal katana, changed to a dark-coloured Masamune saber.
    Shikai Skills: Ikari no Tengoku (Wrath of heaven) : Fire a large, black, unescapable wave.
    Personality: His hair like Sasuke Uchiha, wear black kimono, blue eyes, he prefer to work alone....
    Skills: Bakuhatsu Hoshi (Star Explosion) : His benefit of training at the soul society, 7 hours everyday training. Just like Kame-hame-ha.
    History: He's angry because the death of his parents, killed by an arrancar. He become the captain of the 7th squad. One day, he met the arrancar that killed his parents long ago. Soon, Kenzaki realized, the arrancar, was his brother....., near death, Kenzaki heared a sound telling him to "release" his zanpakut?, then, without any doubt he performed shikai and defeated his brother. Before dead, his brother slashed Kenzaki. Kenzaki felt "empty-hearted". He became a vizard, too afraid, he wandered to Hueco Mundo alone and never going back. One thing he knows : he can't do Bankai...., or he'll lost his mind and gone berserk.
    Bankai: Tensa Kurayami (Chain of the dark skies) : Increase Kenzaki's strength, speed, defense, technique and etc to an uncountable numbers. However, this will make Kenzaki's darkness come out and take over his body, feelings, and mind. Hahen Ten become a super broad sword with evil pressures.
    Bankai Command: "Mae..." (Dance...)
    Bankai Skills: Tengen (Sky Punishment) : Fire a jumbo-sized, black fireball.
    Tensa Zangetsu (Chain of the moon slasher) : Move with ultra speed to slice anything in Kenzaki's way.

Newbie Coraline is off to a good start Coraline's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooh, fun!

Name:
    Age: 379 years old (looks to be in his late twenties / early thirties)
    Race: shinigami
    Ability/zanpakutō: Onihime
    Personality: Has a lot of problems with authority. Given his age and abilities would have been a good candidate for captain in any one of the divisions, but rejects any suggestions to that effect, preferring to live his own life instead of being in a position of power, and would most likely fall under the 11th division. Unfortunately, also tends not to listen to most people in authority, the result of which has a lot of shinigami angry / annoyed / irritated by his ways. Usually found sleeping somewhere and shirking whatever responsibilities others were dumb enough to saddle him with, or deliberately doing them wrong. Is fond of karaoke.
    Skills:
    Shikai : 地獄のhath軽蔑される女性のような激怒無し (Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned) - Onihime disappears, summons up red mist, and conjures shapes of horribly deformed creatures with long protracted claws that rip at the opponent from all sides.
    Bankai : unknown
    Weakness: pocky candy
    History: was a pretty nice and friendly, if happy-go-lucky shinigami until roughly two hundred years ago, where an incident involving his team in a mission to Hueco Mundo transformed him into the sarcastic, crude bastard people know and love today. Has since defied most authority's bans and have traveled extensively in both the human world and in others, though few people are aware of where he actually goes to.

lady ninja - resident knitwit

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast