Closed Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Make your own Bleach Character

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Make your own Bleach Character

Name: Rei (Zero, Nothing, etc)
    Race: Shinigami (Previously Human)
    Squad: 5th Division, Third Seat
    Zanpakutō: "Demon Wind God". Activated by the command "Shriek" ("Himei"). This allows Rei to control wind, such as softening blows or moving at speeds comparable to Kurosaki Ichigo's Bankai. He can also shoot blades of Wind not unlike Getsuga Tenshōu. Second release command is "Tear Apart" ("Kirisaku"). He flips the blade upside down and Grabs the blade. The hilt and guarderupt with spiritual pressure and wind to form a huge blade. This blade can easily cut through any surface in Soul Society or the Human World.
    Abilities: An Excellent master of Hadōu, particularily #4, Byakurai (White Lightning). He can do all sorts of things with it, and without any incantation. He often uses it a paralyzer to his enemies.
    Personality: Cold-hearted to hollows and other enemies, but loving to his friends. Somewhat of a womanizer.
    Skills: None other than stated above.
    History: Originally a human in Karakura town, He was killed by a Hollow before Kurosaki Ichigo obtained his powers and went to Soul Society. He graduated from the Shinigami Academy in Three years instead of the normal Six and entered the Fifth Division as the Third seat. During Kurosaki Ichigo's Invasion, He assumed duties of the Fifth Division in place of the "Dead" Sōsuke Aizen and Imprisoned Hinamori Momo. He continues working as the "Captain" as of now.

And that's where mine leaves off before my fanfiction I haven't written yet starts. Yeah.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie shippolovr1 is off to a good start shippolovr1's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Jessykya
    Squad: Rogue
    Abilities: Extreme Speed, God-like strength, Master of Imitation
    Personality: Angry, Anal-retentive, Obsessive, Persevering, Mindful
    Skills: Two Sword, Extreme High-jump, Dog Whisperer
    History: Unknown
    Society: Unknown

Only wants to find out how her father died and where her mother disappeared to.

*New Shadow Thanks Ihauntforlust For the Creation*

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

oooohhh more characters, pretty releases, and more details.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

ok. haha, i've actually done this before. i modeled him after me.

Name: David *no last name*
    Race: Human turned Shinigami
    Zanpakuto: Ryutori (Dragon of Death)
    Release Command: Spread your wings
    Shikai: Aianryutori (Iron Dragon of Death) The sword becomes a pair of gauntlets giving the user a speed and power boost of 10 fold
    Bankai: Yuudokuryutori (Toxic Dragon of Death) the guantlets mold into full body armor and a helmet resembling a dragon, a power and speed boost of 100 fold, spiritual pressure is drained slightly from the opponent if the wearer strikes.
    Personality: sarcastic, easygoing, funny, loud, loyal, protective.
    Abilities: has the ability to control the acid inside his body to his advantage.

History:
    Living in America, David read up on a fictional place known as the Soul Society, and had wished to go there when he had died. While walking home from work one day he noticed a leech on his heart and heard a high pitched squeal. the leech then exploded, leaving David in a daze. Sitting up, he realized that a chain was sticking out from his chest. A boy, a few years younger than he was stood over hi with blazing orange hair. He said his name was Ichigo and that he was going to send David to the Soul Society. Laughing a bit at his name, David was cleansed and Ended up in the Rukon District.

While there he entered a bar and was challenged to a fight by a drunken disorderly. David simply requested that the man throw the first punch. Doing so was a grave mistake, as the man's face was planted firmly into the ground.

David was then jumped upon by a small girl with pink hair. She was smiling and told David he made Kenny happy. At that moment a large man with spiked hair in bells and an eyepatch smiled, introduced himself as Zaraki Kenpachi, and asked if David would like a seat in the best fighting squad in the soul society. the small girl, introducing herself as Kusajishi Yachiru, gave David the nickname of "Specs" because of his glasses. He agreed to Zaraki's request and became seat 4 of squad 11 after many months of training.
    EmoGirl1267 likes this.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Davidjohn1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Who's your Favorite Bleach Char. ? [MUST SAY WHY!!]

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    right i've got a quite so bear with me.

Zaraki Kenpachi - He's like the anti hero character of the series. Not to mention that's he's got a desire to fight and fight till he dies. He has no fear of death. Quote "Pain and death are just the cost of fighting" Plus he's got a softer side where he knows that he wants to get stronger and regrets the fact that he forgot the pain of having no name (reference to his zanpakuto). Plus he's got so much more potential, so i'm guessing that at the end of the series he'll have a awesome bankai.

Hollow Ichigo - He's kinda like zaraki but incline to showing Ichigo that he' weak and he's the stronger side. He makes a awesome appearance in both the Inner world of Ichigo and during the Ichigo vs. Byakuya match. Plus he's got a awesome mask, not to mention that in the manga, the full form is just brillant. The anime will be like in the top ratings when the manga is on the anime.

Tousen Kaname - weird choice isnt it? well i like him personally coz he's like Saitou Haijime from Samurai X in certain ways, like he wants justice and if that means that he'll become the avatar of Justice, so be it. Plus his zanpakuto's power is awesome and rank as one of the deadlyiest in my view. Plus he's character design in the manga goes under a cool change. The way he handles sword is also great, spinning it by the ring is brillant and cool.
    This Is My Bleach Charecter His Name Is Ichomaru Ikazu
    His Zanpakto Name's Is Kyubbimaru
    He Is A Death God
    He Is Stonger Than Ichigo Kurasaki.......................................... .............................

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Scopio Rapo
    Race:arrancar
    Ability/zanpakutō:earth shaker; uses the ground in this attacks
    Personality:silent, deadly
    Skills:speed, agility, willingness to fight
    History:killes one person for each year he is alive
    death and life are one and the same

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah after a month of inactivity Two new post. Dav can yiou use the my character profile base to make you profile?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

What the hell. I've watched a little Bleach, mainly in YouTubes, but I think I've already got I guy that could slip in unnoticed with no problems...

Name: Daniel Castigator

Race: Unknown. Shows abilities from several races, in a similar way to what Ichigo does.

Abilitys: Though he has displayed virtually none of his skills, several things are obvious. First is that he has no problems seeing the souls of the dead, his actions even giving the possibility he can also see those of the living. Second is that he is highly skilled at fighting, neutralizing a rampaging hollow with ease, his hands never leaving his pockets. Third, he seems to known how to get around somehow, since he's been seen both in the human world & inside the Soul Society complex, even though noone known who he is & he's never been cleansed, obviously still being quite alive.

zanpakutō (I'm guessing sword): He did draw his sword once, a fine weapon which was drawn to reveal a English style sword, though this changed into a large, curved sided blade with a sharpened gouge on one blade edge (think Zabuza from Naruto), which he used to hold in place the head of the Soul Society guard who attacked him.

Personality: Seems like a nice guy, he even threw a few bad jokes at the guards who challenged him, though he turned to calmly serious when one charged at him. All other times he's been seen he's been pretty happy, calm & carefree.

Skills: Obviously highly skilled with both his blade & bare hands, though we get the feeling there's much more to him...

History: First noticed when a shinigami (Right one? :P ) was in a alleyway cleansing someone who'd minutes before been fatally knifed. With the murderer running out the alleyway as he walked past, the murderer got tripped by his suddenly appearing foot, banging his head against a parked car. Looking at the now unconscious man laying on the ground in front of him, he made sure the passing cop car stopped before looking down the alley, first at the corpse, then the actual victim, then the shinigami. Managing to slip away while the cops discovered the crime scene, he wasn't seen again until a rather powerful hollow began going on a rampage, several shinigami's dispatched to deal with it, only to see him fighting the beast. With a nearby radio masking his attacks as dance moves, those who could see the hollow could easily see he was in fact attacking the hollow, with his hands in his pockets. Without taking them out the whole battle, he kicked the thing around so much it eventually collapsed from all the damage, a stomp to the face cracking it's mask & banishing it.

Several days later he was seen wandering around the Soul Society's HQ. Walking up to a guarded location inside the complex, the guards stopped him & demanded to known who he was. Replying his name was Daniel Castigator, he mentioned he was just doing a bit of harmless wandering. Using that reply every time the guards tried to make him leave, one of them eventually had enough, drew his sword & charged, only to tripped up & sent onto his knees, Castigator's sword drawn, changed & used to pin his head to the wall in a second. Mentioning that was no way to treat tourists, he then looked off in a random direction, mentioned business calls, then removing the sword from the wall, walked into a shadow & disappeared. He is yet to be seen again.

Last edited by LordCastigator; May 12, 2008 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Wrote in the wrong sword example.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast