Closed Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Make your own Bleach Character

Banned firelordryuuko is off to a good start firelordryuuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Make your own Bleach Character

"m would play to (but i'll probelly lost XD) Nel is awsome!!
    I want play endless tag!!!! >3<

ah heres my person if you didnt see it

Name: Akihiko Shibata
    Eyes: dark red
    Hair: black/ Messy slick back
    Race: human
    Personality: insightful/cocky/ serious when need be

Skillsfullbringer)Hellfire Dragon Four Orb Gauntlet.
    (Gōka doragon chōsen.)

Left Orb release: inferno crimson sword.
    (Hidari no ōbu rirīsu: Inferuno shinku no ken)

Right Orb release: Wing of flame.
    (Migi ōbu rirīsu:-En no tsubasa)

Center Orb release: Hellfire Cloak of the dragon king.
    (Sentā ōbu rirīsu: Heru faiaku rōku Ryūō no)

Black Orb release: Armor of the Hellfire Dragon King
    (Kuro ōbu hōshutsu: suru Āmāheru doragon kingu no)

The ability of Akihiko's Gōka doragon chōsen allows for him to generate flames as hot as 2000c or as warm as 10dg. Not very powerful at times, it's manly used a close hand-to-hand combat. He can only generate and control the flames depending or how much Reiatsu he has. His most powerfuls attack is the HIKEN or ''blazing fist'' and the Dragon Cannon. (Other attacks: Fireball, Heat Wave Kick, Blade of Fire, Flamethrower, Waves of fire, Flare, Nova explosion, Fire Disk, Dragon wildfire sword, Dragon Rush, Fists of Fire. Legs of fire, Flame shield, Fire Pillar, Fire Shots, Hiken and Dragon cannon)

His orbs(when released) can manafest themself in to wepons of different skills and powers inferred from his flames, however he can only release one orb at a time.
    Hidari no ōbu rirīsu: Inferuno shinku no ken (when released) transform into a huge dragon-like sword that allows for devistaing attacks (most powerfully attack is when target is hit with its ''Dragon Pluse'', the target's Reiatsu is absorbed. Can only be used three times)

The Migi ōbu rirīsu:-En no tsubasa creates a sheild of fire that povides absolute defence, however attacking becomes almost impossible and takes a large amount of Reiatsu to sustain (can only attack using some fire attacks)

Sentā ōbu rirīsu: Heru faiaku rōku Ryūō no, is one of his most powerful releases. It allows Akihiko to generate powerful flames from his cloak made form black, orange, and red flames.His most powerful attack lets him summon his inner dragon (Matsuhito) in to the real world to fight along side him.(can only hold this form for six mins).

Kuro ōbu hōshutsu: suru Āmāheru doragon kingu no, is the equivalent of Bankai.
    It is the fusion of Akihiko and Matsuhito. Akihiko is covered in black and red dragon-like armor and gains devistating power as well as reflex. His speed increases only for a liitle while but enough to hand out death-dealing blows
    (can only hold this form for two mins).

History: Not a very opened person. Akihiko was of african american/japanese descent. Quickly dismissed by his fellow classmates(Ichigo Kurosaki school, class next to his), he subsided in living his life quietly. However due to being around people with Reiatsu (Ichigo, chad uryuu, etc) caused his own Reiatsu to increase and thus became a target of a hollow. This allowed him the ability of his Gōka doragon chōsen and bacame able to talk to his inner spirit, a dragon named Matsuhito. Unawere what significants his powers had, he resided in using them when he needed to.

Power rank: As strong as Chad but weaker than Ichigo

Newbie theGRAINGERzone is off to a good start
    Thanks

Make your own Bleach Character

Shinigami

Name: Angelus “Angel” Rodriguez [Anjierasu “Enjieru” Rodorigesu]
    Affiliation: Soul Society, Gotei 13, Squad 13
    Description: Hispanic background. Dark brown skin. Dark eyes. Athletic built. He looks 22, so that would be nearly 200 in Soul Society years. He has golden hair that sweeps kind of up and back in messy spikes with a bit of a side part. He has quite a deep voice with an Hispanic accent. Nothing heavy or comical, he randomly uses Spanish words in regular conversations, says things like “ches” instead of “yes” and rolls his Rrrrrs a little.

Zanpakutō

Name: Heaven’s Breath [Tengoku No Buresu]
    Appearance: Normal length katana. The guard is a circle with an angel wing pattern. The guard and hilt are gold with white cloth.

SHIKAI
    Shikai Name: Heaven’s Breath [Tengoku No Buresu]
    Shikai Release Command: Exhale! Heaven’s Breath. [Hassru Ru! Tengoku No Buresu]
    Type: Melee
    Sub-Type: Duel-Blade
    Element: Wind
    Description: Double Tonfa-Blades: The whole Zanpakutō splits in two. The blades and hilts shorten, the guards becomes rectangles, shortens on the back edge side of the blade and change from wings to a ‘Japanese cloud’ pattern, the hilt grows into an L shape, and a silver chain grows from the end of each main-hilt which connects the two swords. Also the colour of the hilt and guard changes from gold to silver. The cloth stays white.
    This Zanpakutō can be used in a variety of ways, but predominately they are used as close combat weapons. They are held by the side-hilt with the back edge of the blades against the forearms. The blades are also used in the regular sword like way, but not as frequently. Also, they can be used as long range weapons. The chain that connects the two blades can extend and retract at Angel’s will. So each blade can be thrown to attack enemies at a long range. The down-side is Angel has VERY limited control over the trajectory once the blade has been thrown. Also the chain’s extension-retraction speed isn’t the fastest. It would not be fast enough to strike speedy enemies and would leave Angel somewhat open for a few seconds during retraction.
    Ability: My Zanpakutō’s ability is fairly simple. As the name suggests, it is a wind element based weapon. Angel infuses the air around the blades of his Zanpakutōs with Spiritual Energy and it becomes an extension of the blades themselves. The air moves at an extremely fast pace and is made up of thousands of small currents of air in constant motion. These “air-blades” can slice an opponent like a normal blade. Often the currents move away from the blades but quickly lose the ability to cut things. Only the air in the direct vicinity of the blades is affected by Angel’s Spiritual Energy. The enemy cannot see this wind; however, the things near the blades are ruffled by the wind as it moves away from the blades and dissipates, such as a Shinigami’s clothing. So a perceptive opponent would deduce what was happening from this phenomenon.
    The air-blades are not as powerful as a direct slash from the actual blades themselves but can still do damage enough to hurt. Also if an enemy takes a direct hit from the blades the wound would be made wider and deeper by the air-blades. The air-blades do not affect other Zanpakutōs; they cannot block blows by other weapons. They can only cut flesh and armour. Also, the air-blades can be increased in size from a few inches to about 100 meters, but since the blades are formed by a constant exertion of Spiritual Energy the bigger the blades are made the quicker Angel will tire. Therefore he varies them between 5 inches to half a meter during most battles.
    The air-blades can also be used as a blunt force instrument by exerting a large amount of Spiritual Pressure in an instant, with the blades as a focal point. This is used to push an opponent back, if they’re up in your face with your Zanpakutō’s locked together in a power struggle, or even to knock them to the ground at tremendous speed.
    And speaking of tremendous speed; using his air manipulation skills he is able to create a frictionless kind of barrier around his body to aid his shunpo, of which he is an expert but not a master. He’s not the fastest person in the Seireitei but by using his air-blade technique he is able to increase his speed to rival even that of Yoruichi.. Well, not quite.

BANKAI
    Bankai Name: Heaven’s Fury [Tengoku No Densetsu]
    Bankai Release Command: Sweep away all existence, Heaven’s Fury! [Subetento sonzai wo issou, Tengoku No Densetsu]
    Type: Melee
    Sub-Type: Multiple Blade
    Element: Wind
    Description: When Bankai is released one of the two Shikai Zanpakutōs completely dissolves and the other only dissolves to the guard. The hilt is all that is left. The guard and hit revert to their sealed shape and length, the white cloth disappears, the colour becomes a bright gold, as if it is lit from within, and it gets a diagonal line pattern along its length. Angel’s kimono becomes white, the sash at his waist and white under–kimono-shirt thing become a subtle gold colour. The sash attaching the Lieutenant’s Badge to his arm stays white, as it is an addition to his original uniform.
    The actual “blade” of Angel’s Bankai is made up of thousands of feather shaped blades which form together in the shape of wings at Angel’s back. When first released the wings are in a stationary position. The top two wings are the largest and curve up and over his shoulders and are quite spread out, the middle two are bent closer to the body and are positioned at a 90 degree angle to hhis body and the third pair are much smaller than the others and positioned downwards, kind of wrapping around his body and legs, but not so tightly that you can’t clearly see him. The colour of Angel’s Spiritual Energy / Pressure is pure white so the feathers are a shining white colour, but not overpoweringly bright.
    Ability: The first, and most used, ability of Angel’s Bankai is when the feather-blades are in wing formation. It is immediately activated once Bankai is released. The feathers can be used for both attack and defence, using only a few at a time or all of them at once. The feathers seem to move of their own accord, but in reality, Angel is controlling them with his mind. Not having to use physical movements to control the path of the feathers reduces their reaction time and increases their defensive capabilities. Also, the speed of the feathers depends on how many are being used to attack as it takes more concentration to move a larger number of feathers at one time. For example, if only using one feather to attack, it would move faster than the eye could see, but using all of them at once would drastically reduce their speed and be easily dodged by higher level enemies. The blades in their wing-form can also be used to increase Angel’s running and flight speed exponentially. He becomes as fast as a master of shunpo, but is still not classed as one due to it not being his natural skill.
    The second ability is called Shattering Vortex [Datsu Tsubu Uzu]. When this ability is activated the wings on Angel’s back start to flap, which produces an extremely strong current of air that traps the enemy within a tornado-like-vortex. As the wings are creating this vortex, the feather-blades are detaching from the wings in a constant stream, flowing down the current and merging with the vortex until no feathers remain at Angel’s back. The air infused with the blades attacks the enemy from all sides until they are able to break free or die.
    The third, and final, ability of this Bankai is called Choir of Judgement [Shinpan No Gasshoudan]. Angel draws the golden hilt of his Zanpakutō and raises it with both hands above his head. All the feather-blades group together above the hilt in a kind of downwards arrow shape, making a huge blade of shining white energy. With this technique Angel can do devastating damage to an enemy easily with one strike. The problem is, with Angel needing two hands to hold this weapon aloft, and the size of the blade hindering its manoeuvrability, it leaves Angel somewhat defenceless. Thrusting with the blade practically slices through the fabric of space and allows Angel to move from one point to another in the blink of an eye. Unfortunately, Angel cannot change his trajectory once he starts moving, and moving at that speed, it is difficult to stop quickly. So if he misses his target, and he very rarely does, he will keep moving forward exposing his back before he can stop. The reason this ability is called CHOIR of Judgement is because all the feather-blades being forced together in this single blade form are continuously striking one another, and when the smaller blades make contact they release a pure note of sound. With thousands of blades striking together thousands of times it creates the illusion of music coming from the larger blade.

I HAVE MADE A LONGER CHARACTER DESCRIPTION AND DRAWN A BUNCH OF PICS AND UPLOADED THEM AT I Slay Hollows, Not Dragons. GO THERE TO SEE THEM AND CREATE AND SHARE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU'VE GOT!! PICS ENCOURAGED, AND NO WORD LIMIT!!
    Last edited by theGRAINGERzone; Mar 27, 2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: to correct a few spelling mistakes and add a link to photos

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

ya i seen that already, its awsome, but am i like the only shadow warrior here tho? guess so. lol. in case if u havent figured it out yet, both the soul society and the shadow society r secret allies to eliminate darkness (hollows, demons ect)

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    ya i seen that already, its awsome, but am i like the only shadow warrior here tho? guess so. lol. in case if u havent figured it out yet, both the soul society and the shadow society r secret allies to eliminate darkness (hollows, demons ect)
    i wonder what would happen if both the soul society and the shadow society had a battle over who has the most ramen. mmmmmm!!! ramen ^-^ also what if u and Ichigo had a fight together? i would video tape that and post it on the internet!! XD HAHA! yea, maybe, just maybe i might. but im thinkin soo much about ramen ^-^ *lost in thought about ramen* oh yea, and also i liked it too
    Death is interesting

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

who wouldnt wanna play endless tag!?! it would be sooo much fun!!! plus whoever learns how to run faster wont get tagged, or they could be chased until they start tearing up like nel for instance also, who doesnt like ramen? i mean itz SOOO GOOD!!!! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH, I HAV IT ALMOST EVERY DAY
    Death is interesting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carasume View Post
    i wonder what would happen if both the soul society and the shadow society had a battle over who has the most ramen. mmmmmm!!! ramen ^-^ also what if u and Ichigo had a fight together? i would video tape that and post it on the internet!! XD HAHA! yea, maybe, just maybe i might. but im thinkin soo much about ramen ^-^ *lost in thought about ramen* oh yea, and also i liked it too
    I'd get my ass KICKED: lol though its not like I won't put up a fight. evn though my guy is strong, he is not fast like ichgo so I'd just be doing flame attacks left and right till I got beat up lol
    I have a stickfigure -voison of said fight on a site i have I will to post it some time
    YAY RAMEN!!!

Thanks

[Barvo sir this is by far the best and most well thought of Character I'v seen. I really could see him fight in bleach.
    Very well done. I enjoyed his bankai, very creative.
    award for you

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carasume View Post
    well that could work, cause not only ichigo has a hollow mask and a banki, but so do i, exept i don't call them hollow porsway, more like a demon form, but still same thing. but ya, the battle would be like totally epic! *now thinks about ramen* hmmmmm chicken *shakes head* oh now u got me thinking it, thanks alot

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 ... LastLast