Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Make your own Bleach Character

Banned firelordryuuko is off to a good start firelordryuuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Make your own Bleach Character

Quote Originally Posted by MoonandStarsAbove View Post
    Name:Kiyomi No-Name
    Race: Shinigami
    Ability/zanpakutō:Tsuin shimai(Twin sisters)
    Personality: Quiet, judgemental, harsh.
    Skills:Quick on her feet, Is able to use a high level of flash step, High spiritual pressure, Very skilled with her zanpakuto and has achieved shikai.
    History:None would think that quiet little Kiyomi would grow up to be something. She was taken in by a poor family with no memories of her previous life. Though they could not afford much she lived quite happily with them. However her happiness was short lived, her entire family was murdered before her eyes, and before her their killer left he gave her a a large scar across her left eye nearly blinding her. Consumed with hatred Kiyomi made it her life's ambition to track down and find her family's killers. Convinced the man was a shinigami she joined the Academy in hopes that she would someday avenge her slain family.
    Nicly done
    I like the fact see has a goal and a perpose. with ifno like that you could really take your character some where
    What is the skill of her sword though(just wondering)

Otaku Halo is off to a good start Halo's Avatar
    somewhere in the darkness with the most beautiful vampiress in the world
    Thanks

*twirls my sword around* well not to be mean or anything but, WEAK! *swings my sword and cuts a few tres down with just the tip of my blade* anyways, i know some other people that has seen thier entire family killed, so its no surprise to me, i lost mine to the black plague, am i still greiving? heck no. *lifts a hand up and points my palm to a huge red oak and a silver beam shoots out and the red oak decendegrates to peices* ah much better veiw of the valley and the city down below i think i see rukia and ichigo down there.....wait a minute, HOLY C%@# that is them? are we in japan already?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    *twirls my sword around* well not to be mean or anything but, WEAK! *swings my sword and cuts a few tres down with just the tip of my blade* anyways, i know some other people that has seen thier entire family killed, so its no surprise to me, i lost mine to the black plague, am i still greiving? heck no. *lifts a hand up and points my palm to a huge red oak and a silver beam shoots out and the red oak decendegrates to peices* ah much better veiw of the valley and the city down below i think i see rukia and ichigo down there.....wait a minute, HOLY C%@# that is them? are we in japan already?
    *looks at you * uh we been here for a minunte dude >.>
    and hey people take death in their family a lot different than others...well i think it's different in this case....
    yuo lost yours to plague....she lost hers to a mad man.....>.>
    *makes fireballl and hurls it in to the air*

Newbie MoonandStarsAbove is off to a good start MoonandStarsAbove's Avatar
    You can look all you want, you ain't never gonna find me! Mwhahahahaha!!!!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firelordryuuko View Post
    Nicly done
    I like the fact see has a goal and a perpose. with ifno like that you could really take your character some where
    What is the skill of her sword though(just wondering)
    Thank you very much . I really didn't give much thought about her Zanpakuto abilities, but it does split into two thin Katanas when she releases her Shikai. If I had to put an element to her zanpakuto it would probably be an Water and Earth Element. The opposite elements shows the conflict in her soul, so it is why I named her swords Tsuin Shimai.

Newbie MoonandStarsAbove is off to a good start MoonandStarsAbove's Avatar
    You can look all you want, you ain't never gonna find me! Mwhahahahaha!!!!!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carasume View Post
    :O wow, thatz awesome i like evryonez post i like how ur person has a goal in their life and i wonder if the person will kill the person who killed their parentz, cuz if they do then i tottly wanna be there to see it!!! (hey, doz ur person hold grudges? :I)
    Thank you! I tried to give her a more in depth look at her than just the "basics". I tried to make her a round character and give her a personality. And if it came right down to it, yes Kiyomi would kill her family's killer. Only because this guy is actually evil and sadistic. And Yes Kiyomi can and will hold a grudge, but not the stupid petty ones, like "OMG she stole my lipstick. I'm going to kill her." No she's the one where personally insult her to her face about her morals and/or beliefs she would most likely maim you. If I really had to describe her better she would be like an avenging angel.

Thanks

Thank you very much . I really didn't give much thought about her Zanpakuto abilities, but it does split into two thin Katanas when she releases her Shikai. If I had to put an element to her zanpakuto it would probably be an Water and Earth Element. The opposite elements shows the conflict in her soul, so it is why I named her swords Tsuin Shimai.
    Nice that makes sense :3
    Little thought or not it's still pretty well done

7. The Following User Says Thank You to firelordryuuko For This Useful Post:

MoonandStarsAbove (Apr 06, 2011)

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you! I tried to give her a more in depth look at her than just the "basics". I tried to make her a round character and give her a personality. And if it came right down to it, yes Kiyomi would kill her family's killer. Only because this guy is actually evil and sadistic. And Yes Kiyomi can and will hold a grudge, but not the stupid petty ones, like "OMG she stole my lipstick. I'm going to kill her." No she's the one where personally insult her to her face about her morals and/or beliefs she would most likely maim you. If I really had to describe her better she would be like an avenging angel.
    O.O I wldnt wanna get her mad!! hahaha!! id hate to be that killer ^-^ heh heh other wise id regret evr killin her parents but my character used to be a killer but now she just plays endless tag with nel ^-^ itz so much fun when u got nutin to do in the dessert (did i spll "dessert" rite? :I )
    Death is interesting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carasume View Post
    O.O I wldnt wanna get her mad!! hahaha!! id hate to be that killer ^-^ heh heh other wise id regret evr killin her parents but my character used to be a killer but now she just plays endless tag with nel ^-^ itz so much fun when u got nutin to do in the dessert (did i spll "dessert" rite? :I )
    There is always...ramen
    mmmmmmm ramen....cake.*drool*

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast