Closed Thread
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Make your own Bleach Character

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Make your own Bleach Character

Name:Strider
    Race:shinigami
    Ability/zanpakutō:Has the ability to move so fast that his after-image can do damage to a target.
    Personality:A egomaniac. He feels that he is unbeatable. If there is a problem arising, he will instigate the problem immediately. He only has fun in a fight if the opponent is stronger than him. If not, he will kill the opponent immediately. He also has a habit of speaking before he thinks.
    Skills:Has the ability to move at light-speed. Also ha the power to control shadows
    History:Born a shinegame, he was trained by the best of the best. After Ichigo Kurasaki made his attack on the soul society, he use that opportunity to go to Earth and create chaos and mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:slow bro. (=P)
    Race: mod
    soulAbility/zanpakutō:to stuck the speed out of people (or thing)
    Personality: you can't tell it never re-acts
    Skills:veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yyyyyyyyyyyyy sssssssssssllllllloooowwww
    History:was hit on the head, droped in acid, bitten by a inmortal, talked to by the 3 wise men, and zapped by a pen! (golden)
    death and life are one and the same

3. The Following User Says Thank You to basilisk888 For This Useful Post:

Corvus (May 13, 2008)

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    Well my character is basically someone that's been inside my head for pretty much 10 years, pretty much taking on a life of his own. It just happens his skills & abilities fit in Bleach so well, even if he is a bit stronger. Mind you, I have seen some bleach guys Doing a fair amount of damage themselves. He does have a variety of skills to choose from, but though he prefers a bit of up close & personal hand to hand/sword to sword, he typically fights the way the opponent chooses to fight. It's how he works...

It is still interesting to see what everyone else has to offer. Good to see there's still many a healthy imagination wondering the world...

That's pretty much my character, jus' like wit my Naruto character. I had already thought of them 'fore I had even heard of the shows, it jus' so happens that some of my characters seem ta fit right in wit some of those shows. However, I like ta think that of some of my characters, like Ryo and Guijin, r like Obi-Wan Kenobi; mentors ta the main character. They have much in common wit the main character (and even may have some connection ta them) and r some1 that the main character can identify wit and relate ta. Some1 really powerful, who can teach the main character how ta b jus' as powerful.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie kevonmk is off to a good start kevonmk's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Make your own Bleach Character

Name: Kevon Spence;)
    Race:quincy
    Ability: bow
    Personality: Protective and sensitive
    Skills: to shoot arrows from my bow at high seed
    History: born with the power

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

kevonmk, Can you add more to the history that explains why he is a quincy, other than he was born with the power.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Newbie Shadows1021 is off to a good start Shadows1021's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Ayumi
    Ability: zanpakutō:
    Personality: silly
    Skills: getting kids to fallow to the after life with ease
    History: ...idk don't remember
    Signature Picture

Im Bi and if you don't like it well XP to you too

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    That's pretty much my character, jus' like wit my Naruto character. I had already thought of them 'fore I had even heard of the shows, it jus' so happens that some of my characters seem ta fit right in wit some of those shows. However, I like ta think that of some of my characters, like Ryo and Guijin, r like Obi-Wan Kenobi; mentors ta the main character. They have much in common wit the main character (and even may have some connection ta them) and r some1 that the main character can identify wit and relate ta. Some1 really powerful, who can teach the main character how ta b jus' as powerful.
    Sounds like our guys would get along well together, essentially doing the same thing. Part of his duties include training people to prepare them for the challenges ahead. Though they don't always know they're being trained...

I wonder if any of Ichigo's friends or even Ichigo needs any further training. He never minds a bit of a rumble...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie lordmark1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name:dageta

race:Lost hallow

Hair:Yellow

Skin: White/brown

Eyes:Red

Wepon1:degeta Crossbow

Wepon1 Abilities:Quincy Kunso (Quincy death)

Wepon2:degeta Double Slayer(2 swords)

wepon2 abilities:Shansuko Parago (death slash)

Wepon 3:Vasco Blade(legend sayes that this sword was made of Vasco lords blood its degeta's strongest wepon

wepon3 abilities:Getsuga Parago/Sutro Parago(U attack really fast about 1000 hits)

Body abilities:Cero/Setro sontro(U summon a giant hallow/Parago Fenko(U late the opponent see his greatest fear/Gran Parago Cero(Super strong CERO)

Historyegeta was a lost hallow......He was once a spirit which needed power.After he was kicked from shiminigamy he was looking to find dark power.He made his reserch and then by mistake turned into the first HALLOW.After that he was the first Adjucas But his power was not enough after years he became Vasco lord.But know he is trying to find power beyond vasco lord Which he Call Lost hallow he can only become to that power when he is unnable to defeat his apponent His Greatest enemy is his brother..

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast