Thread: Make your own Bleach Character

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Make your own Bleach Character

Character Name:Shingo Kusanagi
    Class:Shinigami
    Zanpakutoh:Shakunetsu
    Position:3th seat from 10th squad.
    History:He spent all hes childhood training whit hes master but eventually left on hes own.At the age of 12 he was qualified to become a bounty hunter,a legend among murderers,feared by everyone.He bared a great pain for killing so many people and spent the last 6 years trying to repent for hes crimes as a Soldier in Sereitei.
    Family:none
    Appearence:http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...Kusanagi-2.jpg
    Last edited by Shingo Kusanagi; Jul 10, 2008 at 03:20 PM.

Newbie Huike is off to a good start Huike's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha! I hate bleach...

Name:Huike Hashiba
    Weapon:Two Dagger's
    Zanpaktou name:Fujimori (sprit of a little hamster)
    Zanpaktou type:Kido
    -Shikai:Ren, Spirit Guides Huike's careless attack's making him a reasonable Daggster...(lol)
    -Bankai:Lisa, Huike's sister come's to his aid and shapes him up and out of the slacker that he really is and become's a formitiable foe.
    Skills:Basic skill's of first aid.
    Characteristic's:Loner, Protective, Obsessive, Procastenator and a coward.
    Education: Grade 11, Shaunessy Park Highschool
    History:Nothing really. Your average High school student(slacker).
    Did lose his sister in an car incident. Bestfriends and only friend's with his pet hamster named Fujimori.
    Last edited by Huike; Jul 12, 2008 at 04:23 PM.
    "i ain't perfect, i have flaws.
    but the one thing that flaw ain't gon'
    be is me bein' fake. "

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Huike View Post
    Ha! I hate bleach...
    ...And yet you create a character? Interesting...

Fair enough, we all have our personal tastes...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't see the point in knowing so much about something that you're not interested in.It's just as LordCastigator said...if you hate it why did you make a character.It's not to logical.

Newbie Myke L is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Myzu Lakarha
    Race: Human
    Ability/zanpakutō: trasformazione (Transformation in Italian)
    Personality: Arrogant, Cunning, Quick thinking
    Skills:
    Tracambiamento: The zanpakutô can change into any weapon or weapons of Myzu’s choice, for attacking or defending.
    Moltiplicar: His zanpakutô goes from one sword to two or three swords, but the more swords the weaker the swords.
    Armatura: Part of the zanpakutô goes around Myzu and changes into an armor that stays on his body.
    Rigenerazione: Part of the zanpakutô goes over an injury of Myzu’s and it heals the injury instantly.
    History: Myzu’s parents were killed by a Hollow when he was 2 he was then sent to live with his Grandfather. By the time he was 10, he had developed the ability to see spirits. When he was 15 his grandfather told him that his parents had just killed but there was something strange about their death, they were very healthy and they just up and died. He left his grandfather and went to find what killed his parents. He believes that a Hollow attacked them and he was going to kill the Hollow that did. While traveling, he finds a man with a sword shop he decides that he needs a weapon to kill the Hollow. He looks around in the store and starts to hear something or someone talking to him. Something is drew him toward a sword in the back standing up against the wall. He picks up the sword and looks at the handle. There is a skull on the handle one eye is a blue jewel and the other is a pink jewel. He turns the sword over and on the back on the handle there is an inscription. “La spada trasformer* finchè l'anima dell'essere umano non fa una trasformazione” which says, “The sword will transform as long as the soul of the human does not make a transformation.” For the next 2 years Myzu traveled the land and fought Hollows that he found, asking each one if they killed his parents.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:hmmm... i would probably want it something that is easy to pronounce and remember like sheila just cause it would be intersting

Age:um.. she looks like she's 17 (still underage) but in reality she's 1000 years old, older that old yamamoto

Race: she would be a arrancar, and her hole would be small where her belly button should be.(that would be really funny when people mistake it for a belly button and ask her where her hole is. that would be hilarious)

Ability/zanpakutō: she has extreme physical strength like chad's but different because she would not change her appearance or have a released form. She would simply be crazy strong and would be extremely fast (i'm thinking can break a wall with a flick of a finger, and can match and almost beat ichigo in his bankai form when it comes to speed) would sometimes use a double tiped lance.

Personality: she would be the kind of ghetto fab girl, that won't take shit from no one, loves to dress in baggy pants and tight half shirts, that listens to rap, but talks someone normal. The kind of girl that makes jokes whenever possible, and doesn't like to show off. but most of all the kind of girl that likes to flirt with everyone and uses her 'female charm' to win over anyone's favor ( a little like rangiku masumoto)

Skills: Um she loves to dance, she is a great lair, and she is a very quick thinker and can get out of sticky situtations with her great sweet talking skills.

History: she was made by aizen but went through a rebellious teen stage, and went over to help ichigo just to make aizen and all the other arrancars mad, so now she says she hate her 'father'
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie lilkittykat13 is off to a good start lilkittykat13's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Toboe Aoi

Race: (Human, shinigami, mod soul, quincy, bount, vizard, Or arrancar)

Ability/zanpakutō:"fly" SoraHikari

Personality:Bubbly, Shy, Comapssionate

Skills:Soul Reaper Counselor, Lit., and established novelist

History: Used to be a free spirit then when my little brother died; i tried to bring him back so I traded my beautiful singing voice for him back and then I got persuaded to join the soul society by my best guy friend.
    "I'd Just be the Catcher in the Rye all day long."~Holden Claufield from The Catcher in the Rye

Newbie Toshkai is off to a good start
    Thanks

names toshkai

The the names Toshkai i just started on here so take it easy i just wanna make friends and all that stuff

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast