Closed Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Make your own Bleach Character

Newbie DeHumanized is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Make your own Bleach Character

Name:El Hijo Del Diablo(Son Of The Devil)
    Raceemonic Arrancar (Espada Numbero ??)
    Ability: Demonic/Fire
    zanpakutō: (shikai) Levantate De Tu SueƱo Eterno Hyugite, (bankai)Incinere Todo En Tu Sendero, Quema Todo A Cenizas Kyamodanzou Hyugite
    Personality: Darkness Surrounds My Empty Soul
    Skills: To Powerful To Put In Words
    History: I rose form the slums of earth and created my own legion of demons and lost souls, i became known in the underworld as was recognized as the son of the devil, i have no soul since i sold it 2 the devil himself, i gave my emotions away and my heart along with it, i kill w/o mercy and torture in the most sadistic way possible, this is the history of the soon 2 be killer

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Yuki Angel
    Race: Espada/Shinigami

Characteristics: 5'7 1/2, Black hair with red high lights, Black rimmed glasses, red eyes, fangs, and carries a sword that's abnormal and powerful.

History: Yuki was part of the 5th squad with Aizen and he asked Yuki if she can join the espadas and she agreed. So, she joined with Kaname, Gin, And aizen and she joined with Ulriquorra and Yammy.

Sword: The darkness of the Ichigo or いちごの暗闇
    This sword can poison a person with just one blow. They can live or die. And, Yuki's bankai turns her in to a demonic vampire and uses her vampire ability's to make the person fall into a deep spell to kill themselves or kill the people they love. And her command to realizes her zanpakto is "Fight. Ichigo!" And, it can use the dark to make powerful attacks.

Personality: Dark, quiet, funny, spaz, violent, and a lot more.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Hash Majin
    Race: Rogue Arrancar
    Appearance:Laid back stoner that wears a black leather trenchcoat that has pieces of broken hollow masks that are arrranged as pieces of armor. Also wears a black tanktop, and a pair of black and green tripps along with a pair of steel-toed boots with nasty surprises hidden within. Has long, dark green hair and bloodshot green eyes hidden behind a pair of glasses with round, metallic green lenses.

Mask Design:three eyed, two-horned, skeletal oni mask with a larger "grin". One of the teeth is missing, allowing Hash to hold his pipe through his mask. Green markings.

zanpakutō: Makusa Hitokiri (demon-grass assassin), a no-dachi that looks like a green blade of grass with a coppery swastika handguard. The hilt is wrapped in a blood red silk and has a pommel with the face of a laughing oni.
    Always remains in shikai.

Ability: Makusa Hitokiri's edge is covered in an acidic poison that causes a victim to hallucinate. The swastika handguard allows for defense against multiple weapons.
    When the sword is plunged into the ground,the oni face pommel exhales a green smoke that causes everyone within a 100' radius (except for wielder) to fall asleep dreaming of their hearts' content. It is possible to fill an entire house with this smoke.
    An alternative version of this ability is a red smoke which causes everyone within the same radius to bleed from their ears, eyes, nose and mouth. Very nasty.
    It all depends on how the blade is twisted in the ground.

Bankai Release Command: "Feed thy hunger on the diseased flesh, Makusa Hashishin!"

Bankai: The sword stabs through Hash and transforms him into his old hollow form: 8-foot tall, dark green oni with mask. The eyes are glowing red which exude tears of blood. Whenever "Makusa Hashishin" opens his mouth, out comes a smoke that causes whoever inhales it to hallucinate their worst nightmares as their flesh becomes diseased with gangrene. He eventually eats his victims.

Personality:Mercenary Arrancar who is usually satisfied with being in the background, watching the main players of a given struggle act like fools. Studying the strengths and weaknesses of his quarry, Hash then acts accordingly.
    Other than that, Hash is in bars getting stoned and knocking back a few waiting for work. Enjoys having a good time and is very lecherous. Easy to get along with unless he's after you or you're after him. Has flagrant disregard for the laws of the land he's in at the time.
    Can be an annoying smartass at times.

Likes: Drugs , Drink, Women, Food and Money (though not in that order). Metalhead 4 life!!

Dislikes:Cops, Arrancar hunting him, hollows trying to eat him, when he's outta weed, and outta money. He doesn't like staying in one place for a prolonged amount of time as well, considering he's on the run......from Hollows, Shinigami, and Arrancars alike.

Skills: Well versed in hand to hand combat, swordsmanship, and marksmanship. Extensive knowledge of poisons and drugs. Drives like a pro and is a master of subterfuge.

History: His past does not matter, except when it comes back to bite him in the ass. Pissed off a lotta people in his unlife. " Someone ALWAYS has some score to settle with me. They just haven't caught up with me, yet. When they do, though, they'll wish they hadn't."

Newbie lilyofthevalley is off to a good start
    in a tiny, dark closet surrounded by figments of my imagination
    Thanks

Name: Angel Shihoin
    Race: Shingami reverted to human/shinigami sub-species
    Abilities - Master of fire and stealth (Inherited from her mother), as well as agility
    Personality - moody, easily coaxed into a temper, yet can also be genuinely caring around those she trusts.
    Eye color - icy blue
    hair color - tri-colored, a mix of dark brown, black and copper, waist-length and wavy
    height - 5'4"
    History - grew up knowing only her mother, who had fled to the human world before her birth. Lived as a normal human until one day was attacked by a hollow who was slayed by schoolmate, Ichi. Father is unknown to her.
    Companion - a small, seemingly sparrow creature the color of fire.
    life is like a road - when take a detour into the woods, it's not only more fun, but more dangerous...

Newbie 3wingzblack is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name:Zetsumei
    Race: Vizard
    Ability/zanpakutō: Konsui
    Personality: Suffers from split personalities, calls one "The white," and the other "the Black," they effectg the apearance of his zanpakuto's forms and the mask's design.
    Release comand: Bring for our vision, the ever sleeping justice. The white is cruel and sadistic, thinking the world and its inhabitants are sinful and deserve to be exterminated for their sins. The Black is forgiving, cold, and kind, he also believes the world and MOST of its inhabitants are sinful, but believes they should be given a chance to repent. Zetsumei himself is quiet, unspoken, and quite confused. He fears both of his personalities capabilities, but he believes that one may be the key to his true powers, but first he must choose...
    Bankai: Edareuqsam/Ratava Konsui
    Skills:??
    History:??

Newbie 3wingzblack is off to a good start
    Thanks

AAAAH! I TYPO'D!!! "The white is cruel and sadistic, thinking..." is suppose to be under personality, sry

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok If i had make a bleach character it would be:

1. His name is Ghost.

2. He would be a male.

3. He would be a soul reaper.

4. He can go through any wall, and he can copy any form and can get any zanpacto.

5. He is really nice but when people talk about him they will regret it.

6. He can be as fast a lightning.

7. In the past hes the one that was alone and no one every liked him till he found me. but now he walks in my shadow as my pretector.
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Newbie arcaneknight32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name:Ikiumeru(Japanese for "to bury someone alive")

Appearance: Dark brown hair, down to mid neck. Heavy set. And about 6 ft 3. Prone to wear black or dark red clothes.

Race: Freed hollow, now a shinigami

Zanpakutō:Ketsueki (Japanese for blood), blood red blade with a twisted hand guard

Personality: cold to those he doesn't know, kind to those he likes, prone to stare off into space, and crazy in combat

Skills:In its shikai form Ketsueki has but one ability and that is its liquid blade that allow Ikiumeru to avoid his enemy's blade all together, can only stay liquid for 2 minutes at a time. Bankai: Shukketsukata(excessive bleeding), allows Ikiumeru to tap into his powers when he was a hollow, which was total control of his blood. He can control its density, form it into blades, and shoot it at enemies (Note: if he uses the "blood bullet" too much he passes out)

History: Ikiumeru died due to messing with the wrong people and was buried alive, when he awoke in his soul form he had lost all his memory and gave himself the name of Ikiumeru. At first he was a vengeful soul attacking anyone who he discovered was connected to his death, that is till he was attacked by hollows. He couldn't hold them off and fell to them.

As a hollow he continued his quest only he blamed anyone and everyone for his death. Until a troop of shinigami took him on and cracked his mask, when this happened all of his memories flooded his mind at once, causing him extreme pain. He immediately fled the battle to Hueco Mundo. There he slaughtered other hollows to atone for his sins. This caused him to grow in power and eventually regain his human form, think like 3 or 4 years after his fight. After realizing he looks normal, other than the hole in chest, he decided to try to slip into the Soul Society and try to live there in peace.

Due to the mass confusion at the time, something about intruders, he was able to slip right in and blend in with the common folk. After his new "friends" noticed his spirit pressure they suggested he try to be a shinigami. After about 3 years of training he made it into the court guard as a 3rd seat under Kenpachi Zuraki.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast