Closed Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Make your own Bleach Character

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Make your own Bleach Character

Actually, I've got a dedicated Bleach character that's been developing in my head for a while. I haven't thought up all the details, but here's what I got so far...

Name: Goes by the name "Uncle", never gives his real name.

Age: Unknown, was once overheard by Ichigo commenting Rukia "looks as beautiful as a warrior as she did in life"

Appearance: The easiest way to describe it is to say it looks mostly like the mass produced, winged, white Evangelions from "End Of Evangelion", complete with wings. (pic in spoiler)
     click to show spoiler

Race: though appears to be a hollow, he can probably be best classified as a Vizard.

Zanpakutō: Shoukyaku (Japanese for "Redemption", as well as "Destroy By Fire") takes the form of a normal katana usually, typically inserted into his stomach in an upwards direction. When his Hollow instincts try to make him attack someone, he's been seen to twist the blade, causing himself great pain & snapping him out of it. To release, he calls out "Show me Shoukyaku, Am I worthy of Redemption?", which turns the sword into a full body suit of armour, complete with long wrist blades for offense. He has not yet gained Bankai, but is still a formidable opponent.

Personality: Normally quiet & withdrawn, he's surprisingly friendly to the spirits of those who he claims to be relatives. When said spirits are threatened however, he becomes rather protective of them, taking on anything that threatened them without hesitation.

Skills: Despite no formal training, hundreds of years of defending his family & fighting off Shinigami attacks have honed his fighting skills well. He specializes in restraining moves, pinning his enemies before deciding what to do with them. Hollows he doesn't even stop to think about it, but Shinigamis he tends to leave them bound, after a while learning to take their weapon & use it to release the souls he's protecting.

His moves are fire based, including "Binding Flame" (fire wraps around them, stopping them from moving at all), "Cleansing Flame" (Wave of fire which does much damage, only available with activated sword) & "Fire Arrows" (Arrows of fire launch out his wings & chase down the enemy). His wings also grant him great speed, notably faster than Flash-Stepping. He's been seen in Japan in one minute, then confirmed in Australia the next.

History: Born hundreds of years ago, he had a chemical imbalance in his head, causing him to have rather dangerous impulses, which he barely kept under control, barely keeping anyone from knowing about them. He helped settle Australia as a Cabin-Boy, Before going to Japan as a young man. There, he met a young Rukia, just a little younger than him, who he grew to rather like. While around her, he found it much easier to control himself. It hurt him to no end when she introduced him to her boyfriend, abusing him when he started getting rough with the boyfriend, telling him she never wanted to see him again when he decked the guy. This left him feeling abandoned by her & wishing for revenge, however he couldn't bear to hurt her in any way.

When he was eventually forced to leave Japan to return to England, he found it too hard to control his urges. Each time they made port, female bodies would be found with organs & sometimes limbs removed, however he never attacked his shipmates, since virtually the entire crew were his family, the rest as good as. When he reached England, he kept it up, never showing any signs of his dark side while around people he knew. It's somewhat ironic he was later killed by a serial killer, though he took out the killer in the process.

After his death, he found it so much easier to control his dark side, with the chemical imbalance no longer an issue. Though the feeling was still there, he could command it now. As something to do, he began following his family around, most often hanging around his brother's kids. Soon a Hollow attacked, with a female Shinigami showing up to stop it. Angered at his relatives being attacked by this monster, he lashed out at it too, but the Shinigami got between him & the Hollow's clawed swipe, taking the full hit, but sending both flying. While the Shinigami landing painfully, He landed on the blade she was still holding, his fighting spirit draining the Shinigami's power. Now feeling powerful, he attacked the monster & saved his family, though the Shinigami was devoured.

Over time he watched his relatives live & die, guarding them as needed, however he soon realized it was getting harder & harder to control his darker side. He never stopped fighting it, but during the year of 1888, his Hollow Mask crept over his face during a huge internal battle. The Dark Side of him, now revealing itself as an Inner Hollow, took control & went on a rampage through London, attacking Wholes mainly, though he attacked some female humans too, again removing organs & occasionally limbs in what was to become known as the Jack The Ripper Killings. By the time he regained control, many Wholes were lost along with several women who were never liked to Jack the Ripper. Feeling the Inner Hollow struggling to get control again, he took the sword he still had with him & sent it into his abdomen, twisting it whenever he felt the Hollow bubbling up to the surface.

It was while Ichigo's friend Chad was in their clinic for protecting the bird from a Hollow that Ichigo first met "Uncle". They were planning to cleanse the spirit inside the bird that night when Rukia got a call about a Hollow attack. Grabbing Ichigo & rushing to a local park, they saw "Uncle" & the spirit of a young boy. Assuming "Uncle" was the Hollow the warning was about, Ichigo charged him, Uncle knocking him away with a wing before a Hollow showed up & went for the boy. Uncle sent a ball of fire at Ichigo, wrapping around him & binding him as he shouted out "Show me Shoukyaku, Am I worthy of Redemption?", armour covering his body as he charged the newcomer Hollow. Giving the thing a good beating down, he got rid of it with a stomp to the face, then walked over to Ichigo. He was about to grab the stunned Substitute-Shinigami when Rukia warned Ichigo that Hollow (Uncle) was too powerful. Recognizing her voice, he stopped, asking them why they were there. When Ichigo replied they were there to stop him, he just chuckled & walked over to the boy. Ruffling the boy's hair, Uncle told him to do what the nice pajama-man says, pointing to Ichigo as the Binding-Flame died out. Watching the confused Ichigo do the cleansing thing, he Mumbled how Rukia "looks as beautiful as a warrior as she did in life", flying off at top speed when he realized Ichigo heard him. Ichigo then told Rukia about it as the 2 went home, so tired they slept till morning only to find Chad had gone already...

Damn, that was a long post. Sorry...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LordCastigator For This Useful Post:

zatch bell (Jan 10, 2009)

Newbie Dark Angel Mea is off to a good start Dark Angel Mea's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: BaDeath Mercy
    Race: human/Demon
    Ability/zanpakutō: move fire & water,speak to dead & bring them to life
    Personality: sensitive, doesn't sleep EVER, alone, wants reveng
    Skills: playin with swords & knifes
    History: Family all Dead, older brother killed them when she was 8. A blue blood, an old friend of ichigo rest unknown

Newbie this is bleacha is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Name: sampo
    Race:unknown
    Ability/zanpakuto:wicked flash step,make needles rain from the sky and make hallows obay me
    Personality:quiet and alone
    Skills:fast with the sword and make lazers shoot from my hands
    History:U/K

Quote Originally Posted by this is bleacha View Post
    Name: sampo
    Race:unknown
    Ability/zanpakuto:wicked flash step,make needles rain from the sky and make hallows obay me
    Personality:quiet and alone
    Skills:fast with the sword and make lazers shoot from my hands
    History:U/K
    i dont know about the abilities but i do know i need 50 characters so sjdfhgphfhghsdfgjhsdjfhgjskdhfgjkhsdkjfghskjldhfjg khjdfkhgjkshdfgjkhiashuhashdifhsdo xD
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 01, 2009 at 05:40 PM.

Newbie ScreamingEvils is off to a good start
    Thanks

Nameylan Mason (nickname:Sheaphard)

Race:shinigami and vice capitan

Ability/zanpakutō:
    *Realeased-suzucoma, a syth zompakuto that when it cuts its attackers puts them into a paralises and immobalizes them until i release them.The paralises is contrtacted by my water/ice syth shutting down the arms and legs moving functions once a piece of it enters the body.
    *Bonkia-"cut down your enemies mizu pomme suzucoma" (water tornade suzucoma) is my fraze and its form is of three parts. the first part is two blood wings composed of my own blood and spirit preasure (so the bigger the bigger my spitual presure would be). The second is a ice armore engulfing my body making me a harder target to wound. The last is two body sized syths with the same ability as my released form. The bonkia ability it gives me it to draw all the water in the area and make it into a million blades in the form of rain.

Personality: Im a mostly silent man with a cool attitude, but keeps to himself and his capitan.

Skills: my abilities are mostly strength and speed. Im not the pla making kind of guy or the one who tends to lead which is why i dont accept the capitan chair, even though im a capitan rank shinigami.

History:I was 16 when i was killed by a hollow, but when he did it a nearby shinigami came and stoped him from eating my soul. and in the split instant the other shinigami game me i awoke as one in a red light. When Icame to i was in the soul society with my zampukto. i later learned that the shinigami was killed in that battle by my uncontrolled rampage. And from that point i never killed another shinigami or human again.

note:by the way i drew this as a shinigami version of myself!

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

name: Niske Yorisho

race: shinigami

ability/zanpakuto: nagashi
    release command-" heavens rain"
    Shikai-douranagashi- 2 individual blades with power of the sun and moon (one thats red that burns hotter than 1000 sun and the other is black that glow with a black demonic energy around it) there able to absorb all spiritaul energy and amplifiy it 100 fold and maximizes the users abilities too that of a god.. abilities- dark phoenix destuction/olympic oblivian
    Bankai- horishima doura nagashi- the blades then become a scyth that has the 2 colors on each side and the wielder changes to resemble that of the grim reaper but with out the long sleeves and hood gives the abilitie to controll flow of time and stop any attack no matter how strong you think your spiritual energy is it will all be absorbed and used against you -abilities- grim destroyer/grand holocaust/hell gates summoning

personality: very competitive but lazy and mellow

skill: absolute raishi controll, flash step and speed and power that is very rare among the soul society

history: unknown but several years back he fell through to the soul society being chased by a menos grande and was able to fend off its blast with a single smack of his hands and the leader of the soul society saught his help even though he knows he has more skill and power than him the thirteen court guard squads and ichigo combined but his powers have yet to be realized.... even though his powers have not be fully awakened yet he some what finds him self lookin up to kenpachi and ichigo as mentors they help develope his powers till he can fully control them... but the one guy he cant stand is RENJI !!....jerk
    Last edited by zatch bell; Jan 10, 2009 at 10:57 AM.

hot feets for dat azz

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Lloyd
    Squad:None but my own (PMB)
    Abilities:Flash Speed, when something bad happen to him or his friend he become something else like a hollow only half
    Skill:Two swords, light n dark
    Histroy:When he was born the first thing he saw was blood going into his eyes n it stay red n can't rember a thing n he lost.

Want to know who is he n wat power he has is he good or bad n have bad dream in the futrue n past...........
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

Newbie butterflyreverie is off to a good start
    Thanks

name: Yuuki Strife
    race: vizard
    zanpakuto: Arianna(holy)
    skills: can use bankai and turn to hollow form, bankai is when a flash of white light comes and stops time and kills people, can also heal
    personality: bookworm, hates to talk
    history: you don't wanna know........

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

I forgot to say he lokking for his love to but she evil n he a wried soul reaper he never went to the soul socilty
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast