+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: make your own zanpakto

Newbie kain1210 is off to a good start
    Thanks

make your own zanpakto

its pretty simple. create a name(English translation appreciated) and powers for your very own zanpakto. (originals only plz)

Name: akai gaikotsu(red skeleton)/banki(shoshiki oni, akai gaikotsu=kido (tani hone)=physical

Ability(s):kizamu(chop)= cuts through the bone and nerves but not the fleash./ shibomu(wither)=eats away at the flesh and reiatsu wherever it cuts.
    banki=to be confirmed

Personality:cruel and judgemental

Owner: Tenshi satsugaisha

Newbie Cassie Kurosaki is off to a good start Cassie Kurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: make your own zanpakto

Woow that's pretty cool...

Yeah if I had a zanpakto or be able to create one... i guesse the name would be "Toutotsu ojike" which means sudden fear. Ablities would have to be obviously causing the person to keep on remembering what that person's ultimate fear is or bad memory, consequently making them unable to fight right.

Bankai would be making that person be trapped in his/her worst, most horrifying memory.

I think it would be kinda cruel and kinda freaking if the personality would be very cheerful and childish except for the fact the it would only say things in a dark manner. Uuhh chills n_n

Newbie kain1210 is off to a good start
    Thanks

thank you, ive spent alot of time thinking about it. and i like yours 2, my zanpakto has 2 banki. and i have no clue what they do yet. i should get on tht....

Newbie MadmanKyousuke is off to a good start MadmanKyousuke's Avatar
    In a cave built with manga and styled in a traditional edo period decorum
    Thanks

heh since I do original bleach rps to pass the time i guess.... I'll bring Kyousuke Nohara's haunting Zanpakto to life

Name:Mabushii Junan(radiant agony)Bankai: nakisakebu narakunosoko(Screaming Abyss)
    ability(s): nensho(combust)uses wielders spiritual pressure to fuel an explosion inflicting damage to nerve endings and tendons.kireme(rift)Using the blade to peirce the ground a flow of spiritual pressure into the blade will split the ground in every direction the sharpened edge is facing
    Banki: Becomes a large scythe with a crescent moon blade at the edge. It absorbs reishi to produce massive waves of energy

personality:Calm, cool intellectual and elaboratly deadly

Weilder: The Espada Kyousuke Nohara
    "If death is bliss and life is suffering....let me suffer just a little longer" -Kyousuke Nohara {original chara by me ^^]

Newbie xemnas991 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie Kurosaki View Post
    Woow that's pretty cool...

Yeah if I had a zanpakto or be able to create one... i guesse the name would be "Toutotsu ojike" which means sudden fear. Ablities would have to be obviously causing the person to keep on remembering what that person's ultimate fear is or bad memory, consequently making them unable to fight right.

Bankai would be making that person be trapped in his/her worst, most horrifying memory.

I think it would be kinda cruel and kinda freaking if the personality would be very cheerful and childish except for the fact the it would only say things in a dark manner. Uuhh chills n_n
    the powers you described sound like the powers of the bakoto saiga

Newbie UthAkrean Scion is off to a good start UthAkrean Scion's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could do any one?
    Mlorta. The word had its roots in Mortis and Water, by sounds.
    Eventually I just settled on it meaning 'the blood that is the life-giving river that flows through battle's field.'
    Or, just, blood//striving.
    I'd have it be the shape of a Khopesh, but long. With a blade that covered the front of the handle, ending in a recurving bladed spike.
    Power? Water, blood. Whatever, mainly liquid.
    Think Tia Harribel, but wielded like a short staff that has an Egyptian sword on one end and a blade all along the front.

As an Arrancar, the aspect of death would be fear, as when one dies in the water, one panics and is full of that fear.
    The blood of Ten beats in my heart.

Newbie treyonte is off to a good start
    Thanks

Zanpakto-Taidana mūn
    Zanpakto-(bankai-Taidana Mikazuki)
    release command-dream wonder relax inspire desire live love life to the fullest lay back and relax look into the clouds dream away
    abilities-Tsuki has 7 abilities(Yume-te ability to make any dream it wants and make it a reality- Fushigi ni omou- the ability to make Tsuki appear into my hand-Rirakkusu- whatever part of Ur body is cut by Tsuki that limb becomes paralyzed-Yobiokosu- makes any shadow a means of transportation for me and Tsuki-Yokubō- when in the light of the moon Tsuki blade disappears and the light from the moon becomes my blade-Ikiru-splits Tsuki in two separate pieces-Ai-combines Tsuki back into one sword)
    Personality- laid back,carefree,and relaxed
    owner-Dokuji no(meaning unique)
    Last edited by treyonte; Sep 25, 2011 at 06:56 PM.

Newbie Katina Katana is off to a good start Katina Katana's Avatar
    Thanks

My zanpakto
    Name: Kurieta (english trans: creator)
    Power: my zampukutos power would be to create a parallel universe (a land full of nothing until i create something) that i can open up and dissapear into whenever i want, when i am in that universe i can think of anything and have it appear before me. then when i am fighting i can rip open a hole leading into my universe, and just take what i need from it (since i can create any thing while i am in the other universe). when i am in that universe, no time passes in the real world.
    Personality: a total daydreamer, always thinking, totally unaware of her surroundings
    Release Command: "WAKE UP!!!!!!!!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast