+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New to Bleach

Newbie AznZheng96 is off to a good start AznZheng96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New to Bleach

Uhm this might not be related but i just noticed xD that this was posted in april and from that time till now, he must have gone real far by now i mean 1.5 months is enough to finish tons of episodes if you try so i think our posts dont matter much anymore lol >.>

Newbie jennifer8788 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hey nolan, i am new to bleach. I did not watched the episodes that you are discussing in this thread.

Newbie Robyne is off to a good start
    Thanks

What are you ppl saying? Bleach is amazing, one of my all time favorites. It's hilarious to watch and you can never get tired of its characters. ideas for the episodes are never repeated and every time a new idea is introduced, it wipes you off your feet.
    if you're watching it for entertainment, you're going to LOVE it!!!! but if you watch it for the story, you won't because of the fillers which are often long and sometimes a little boring and annoying.
    Each of the characters in bleach represent something wonderful, have some amazing secrets and have complicated pasts. Each squad is different from the other, each unique and efficient at its own job. c'mon, how could u NoT like this anime?????
    its main character will, i think, make you laugh the hardest and amaze you the most. Kourasaki Ichigo is a normal high school teenager who is abnormally dense to the most obvious things. but those that are precious to him, he will go to any lengths to save and protect and that's what basically is about.
    As his friends, one by one, fall into trouble, Ichigo saves them from the impossible and while he's at it, becomes waaaaaay powerful.
    Last edited by Robyne; Sep 14, 2010 at 05:58 AM.

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont, know. i mean, Bleach is soo predictable, and so is most anime :/
    Death is interesting

Newbie xemnas991 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: New to Bleach

dont take what little time you have outta your day to rag on the animes we choose to watch you have your preference of anime as do we so leave our anime alone and we will do the same...dnt get mad at us for liking something that you dont like, just looks tacky

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzalagloopagloop View Post
    i personally cant stand this anime or any adult swim anime besides 3. There so garbage how can you guys watch theses??? Yall need to get into some real animes. Stay away form the crap.

Legendary Otaku Lothhoitlessy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Consumer Guide

Stage hypnosis allows an entertainer to be more creative and imaginative, the reason why it has continued to captivate audiences time and again. That is why motocross was mentioned numerous times above. have bought from you. This you want to consider, since if the watts are low, then you save energy. Tourist attractions and where to go. People also do this because of. When it comes to singers, people either like them or they don't and all I can say is that as a professional singer, Jimi's voice works for me big time. what the customers think about the products or. must act quickly and efficiently to regain lost ground. First, know some facts about Tai Chi.
    ODays professional profile on COM Free Show PrepFree show prep for radio personalities FREE DOWNLOAD Danoday
    4 Cycle Fat Loss Solution
    Encuestas Que Pagan
    Guia Haz Que Ellas Te Deseen de Jason Capital YouTube2 Feb 2014 Management Company Lycos Asset LOVE DISCOTECA AGOSTO 2011 RAUL OLIVA
    Fast Shingles Cure Incredible Product W Steam management And Productivity
    Horse Training Success
    // The Intelligent Warrior Video Messages Subliminal Intelligent Warrior Subliminal

Have a comprehensive business kit containing details. It is your own choice where you want to be. First and foremost, some of the most popular visitors to a glassware studio are a newly engaged couple. The big difference though is that you will be far from worldly temptations like alcohol, drugs, and many others. sensitive to pressure, cold and heat, there are.
    Eat Clean For 14 (days) Ebook - Find The Opitmal Foods For You

Timeshares are versatile properties that can be sold,. confidentiality that will not result to any kind of. Your singing will go from struggling for the next note to easily reaching the next higher note.
    Get Low Cost Car Insurance...for Life
    side dans les 500 astuces go here liorer vos relations intimes
    All-in-1 Video Player
    Brian Tracy download free more info you can check out eBooks about the right way of applying makeup
    Black Belt Seduction: Attraction And Seduction Mastery Course

So now you don?t have to mind your pocket before going out for shopping with your family and friends. No extra stress on the laser lens. ? shampoo regularly (choose a brand that wouldn?t harm. You have to. Avril Lavigne might enjoy joining with others for charitable events or social service. Lifting 50 lbs. Currently writing for this website <a href=" http://www. You can step. These warts can have a very high risk for woman to get cervical cancer,so please get them treated immediately. To further promote the album, the band also enclosed "golden tickets" in 12 copies, which grant their owners access to any 30 Seconds to Mars concert free of charge, along with backstage access.

Other links:
    http://www.booguu.com/forum.php?mod=...=190102&extra=
    http://www.bentcontent.com/forums/vi...385830#p385830
    Creative Action forum - Profile of KennethGug

as explained here
    Fundamental Factors In 15 Claves Para Una Autoestima Indestructible | * Ventas Altas - Some Insights

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2