+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Questions about Zangetsu

Newbie ShinigamiDiomedes201 is off to a good start ShinigamiDiomedes201's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Questions about Zangetsu

I have got this question that been bothering me for some time, about Kurosaki's Zanpakuto, Zangetsu. When Ichigo first became a Shinigami, he was wielding what looked like a normal Zanpakuto, except for the fact that it was huge. Then it was broken by Kuchiki Byakuya, right? Then he learned that his Zanpakuto's name was Zangetsu, and released it. And now he carries that huge cleaver around in the unsealed state all the time. Was the first sword the sealed form of Zangetsu, and if it was, why can't Ichigo seal it back? I am fairly new to the Bleach series, and was wondering if the Bleach veterans here could answer this question for me.
    "Turn your sadness and anger into strength."

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Questions about Zangetsu

Its explain in the Manga so I heard, but in the Anime its just Like this:

Ichigo powers are just to high.

It's kinda like Kenpachi Zaraki and his sword. Except Kenpachi Zaraki Doesn't know the name of this sword. Doesn't stop the fact that his sword is released. He's power is just strong like that.

You should wait to finish the show or Read the Manga.

click to show spoiler

Anywho !

To round it up Ichigo's Zanpakuto always in Shikai State.

EDIT::

I meant that it wont change back to normal because the user has enough spiritual pressure to sustain it. Like what Kenpachi Zaraki can do.

[END]

≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

To add to what K just stated:

When Ichigo first became a Soul Reaper/Shinigami it was through using Rukia Kuchiki's powers, not of his own. His own Soul Reaper ability didnt come out til his training with Kisuke Urahara. So basically til the point Ichigo released his OWN powers as a soul reaper he was using his borrowed strength from Rukia. Could he have achieved Shikai and Bankai on borrowed power? That I have no idea...^^;
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie ShinigamiDiomedes201 is off to a good start ShinigamiDiomedes201's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks you guys, it was really helpful! One funny thing I noticed though, is that you two are both actual Veterans in AO. When I said "Bleach veterans", I meant those people who have watched/read it more than me . That doesn't matter though, your help was excellent, I just noticed it and thought it was slightly funny.

Newbie hendo24 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hi ive been wondering about zangetsu, ive been thinking that the hallow inside ichigo has been thier from the start but it seemed to be dominated by zangetsu itself, yet later in the series the hallow claimed that it itself was infact zangetsu! i was ondering if anyone had any views on this and any theorys on whats actually going on in poor old ichigos head :P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hendo24 View Post
    Hi ive been wondering about zangetsu, ive been thinking that the hallow inside ichigo has been thier from the start but it seemed to be dominated by zangetsu itself, yet later in the series the hallow claimed that it itself was infact zangetsu! i was ondering if anyone had any views on this and any theorys on whats actually going on in poor old ichigos head :P
    Yeah, I was kinda wondering about that, too... I guess that also has something to do with the way that Hollow mask keeps getting found on Ichigo's person. Hmmm... some kind of enlightenment would be helpful....

Newbie hendo24 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I guess it`ll all be revealed some time! but god damn thier taking thier time the episodes these days! i havent seen ichigo look better then average for a LONG time now lol

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hendo24 View Post
    zangetsu and ichigo's hollow represents ichigo's strength, its like a yin and yang for example, the hollow took over zangetsu because of ichigo's frustation to protect his friends from being hurt.
    in my opinion ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast