+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The second series of Bleach boring?

Newbie Dragon Bandit is off to a good start Dragon Bandit's Avatar
    Thanks

The second series of Bleach boring?

A friend who had watched the entire Bleach anime series told me the second season was stupid and totally unnecesary. Was it? Ichigo goes to destroy an evil vempire, (I think it was a vampire), in order to save the soul society and earth, again. But was it really THAT stupid. Opinions please.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The second series of Bleach boring?

Oh the Bount Arc. . .well yea, fillers always suck. . . so in my opinion, it was totally useless.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheza For This Useful Post:

Dragon Bandit (Feb 06, 2008)

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe the bount isn't technically the second season but that's beside the point. it's the 4th arc and runs around 30 episodes. it is completely filler, meaning it is not part of the manga, so its not necessary to watch at all. it has nothing to do with the actual story plot, though if you skip it, there are some references to the arc later on in the anime so it might confuse you at first, but don't worry about it.

since it is filler, and there is no advancement in the plot itself, most people consider it boring, but hey, its a fact of life that every long anime series will have filler somewhere. just be lucky it was an entire arc that made since and only 30 episodes compared to the 100 random and stupid episodes of naruto

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thedivineshadow View Post
    100 random and stupid episodes of naruto

Seriously! At least it wasn't that long. . .but still, completely useless. . .
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza View Post
    Seriously! At least it wasn't that long. . .but still, completely useless. . .
    useless, yes, but its better than most of the other options.
    option 1) do what they did and make a filler arc to wait for the manga to get further ahead
    option 2) do what naruto did and make random filler to wait for the manga to get further ahead
    option 3) end it there. wrap it up with an epilogue or something to make everyone live happily ever after
    option 4) forge on ahead and never wait for the manga, just keep making up arcs that have nothing to do with the original plot
    option 5) temporarily end it (like initial d) until more manga is published to make more episodes

i'm sure there are more options but those are the ones i could think of right off the top of my head

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... tell you something... the fillers suck badly! but the episodes that come after those crappy fillers are just AWESOME. So just skip the fillers and get to the new season
     click to show spoiler

Mata Ne!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yep it wa dumb but it wasnt a vampire and they should have just skiped to the third season who thinks that like i do .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Yep it wa dumb but it wasnt a vampire and they should have just skiped to the third season who thinks that like i do .
    if by "they" you mean the producers of the anime, they couldn't have skipped and gone straight to the 3rd season. they needed to wait for the manga to get further ahead otherwise they would have caught up in the middle and left us hanging. it was either put filler in, end the series, or stop all bleach for a year to wait for the manga to get ahead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast