+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what would your bankai be ?

Banned full blooded virgen 666 is off to a good start full blooded virgen 666's Avatar
    Thanks

what would you bankai be?

ok im wondering what (you loal bleach followers) what would your sword name be and your bankai be

ok i havent figured out my swords name yet but his bankai is a long duble sided halberd one side fire and other ice and it splits in to two swords or can be as one

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you bankai be?

Quote Originally Posted by full blooded virgen 666 View Post
    ok im wondering what (you loal bleach followers) what would your sword name be and your bankai be

ok i havent figured out my swords name yet but his bankai is a long duble sided halberd one side fire and other ice and it splits in to two swords or can be as one
    haha, another time to put in my idea from the bleach character thread

Zanpaku-to: Ryutori
    Release Command: "Spread your Wings"
    Shikai: Aianryutori: The blade becomes two gauntlets which increase speed and power 10 fold.
    Bankai: Yuudokuryutori: The blades become a suit of armor, resembling a dragon, increasing speed and power 100 fold, when striking with Yuudokuryutori, the enemy's riatsu will slowly dissipate, as if being hit by acid.
    Why hello there!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Jun 22, 2008)

Newbie Dark Hero Kazuma is off to a good start Dark Hero Kazuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you bankai be?

This is my zanpakutō.

Hakuteiken
    Ryuzaki Lawliet's zanpakutō is Hakuteiken (揮発油皇帝; To wear the appearence of the Empror). Its shikai is triggered by the command "Light up the Sky" (空の上の光).
    In its shikai, Hakuteiken's releases spiritual energy in the form of large white wings upon the wielder’s back. It is capable of copying every shikai ability of all zanpakutō used by members of the Kuchiki household, as well as release the power of the Imperial Execution. The Imperial Execution (帝国の実行) is a powerful ability that the Hakuteiken grants its wielder. With this move, the wielder can slice any object in half with a single stroke AND without physical contact. This is considered to be Hakuteiken’s second most powerful ability. In this state, the wielder's speed doubles.
    Ryuzaki's bankai, named Kuchiki de Hakuteiken (朽木の揮発油皇帝), is considered to be the most powerful of all bankai, due to the sheer increase of speed, power, and spiritual energy. It transforms the wielder’s clothing into black armor with two metallic wings attached to the back. Due to this, the wielder is capable of flying through the air to attack, flee, or dodge an enemy.
    Ryuzaki’s bankai has two main abilities. The first is "Imperial Execution of the Lord" (主人の帝国の実行), which causes his foe(s) to fall to their knees and immobilizes them. After he has immobilized his enemy, Ryuzaki is then able to perform the same function as Imperial Execution, but to a degree of which no one and nothing can survive. Its sheer power makes it a very formidable ability, although he can be interrupted while performing it. The second ability is Nibelung Valesti, which transforms the metallic wings on his back into true, black angelic wings. The blade glows bright white. He is able to send the enemy flying into the air then fire a photon particle to encase them in a crystal of his spiritual pressure. Once the enemy is encased, he fires another photon to switch their places, putting him over the imprisoned foe, and slices the crystal in half, causing a massive amount of damage (physical, mental, and spiritual). With this attack, he is capable of destroying the saketsu chain and the hakusui soul sleep. This is one of the most powerful of bankai abilities.
    Out of his own training, Ryuzaki developed a third release for all zanpakutō, though the title of the release depends on the zanpakutō’s element. Hakuteiken, as a light elemental zanpakutō, has the third release of Tenkai (Heaven Release). Ryuzaki’s Tenkai is known as Shiroi Getsuei Uezama Seirei (White Moon Emperor Spirit). In this form, Shiroi Getsuei Uezama Seirei’s blade remains the same, yet the armor it creates on the wielder breaks apart, leaving the breastplate and shoulder guards. It creates two angelic black wings, allowing the user to fly around with the greatest of ease. In this form, all abilities of bankai are increased ten fold, and the Nibelung Valesti upgrades to a new, unnamed form. With this technique, Ryuzaki uses multiple slashes to knock the enemy into the air, and then encase them in a crystal of his spiritual pressure by firing a photon. This photon uses a portion of his spiritual pressure at 100% power. Then, by firing another photon to switch their positions, he comes down by rapidly slashing the encased foe and ending it with a powerful downward stroke, cutting the crystal in half in dealing a thousand times the damage done by the normal Nibelung Valesti. He also gains the power to use any abilities of all other zanpakutō.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Hero Kazuma For This Useful Post:

zatch bell (Jun 18, 2008)

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks
    If i were too have my own it would be hard like a powerful indestructible armor or a bad pair of gauntlets that rival the power that of zangetsu's

zanpakuto- nagashi
    release command-" heavens rain"
    Shikai-douranagashi- 2 individual blades with power of the sun and moon (one thats red that burns hotter than 1000 sun and the other is black that glow with a black demonic energy around it) there able to absorb all spiritaul energy and amplifiy it 100 fold and maximizes the users abilities too that of a god.. abilities- dark phoenix destuction/olympic oblivian
    Bankai- horishima doura nagashi- the blades then become a scyth that has the 2 colors on each side and the wielder changes to resemble that of the grim reaper but with out the long sleeves and hood gives the abilitie to controll flow of time and stop any attack no matter how strong you think your spiritual energy is it will all be absorbed and used against you -abilities- grim destroyer/grand holocaust/hell gates summoning
    Last edited by zatch bell; Jul 09, 2008 at 07:52 PM.

hot feets for dat azz

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: what would your bankai be ?

*rolleyes* can I make up my own zanpaktou and bankai? Maybe i should create a new chara! xD

If it's my favourite Zanpaktou and Bankai Hmm.. it would be Ichigo's Zangetsu... It's huge and the idea of having a bandage on the end of it is nice.. It reminds me of them... big knives used to chop big chunks of meat

It's great for defence and and attack since it's big.. but it makes you slower.. lol Lots of hand space.... You can block big hard attack without worrying of having your hands getting cut by accident

Tensa Zangetsu... Thats one of the nicest form of Bankai to me... It's agile and very cool... ^^ I mean.. gee... using speed to get power... very nice indeed ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie uraharrafan296 is off to a good start uraharrafan296's Avatar
    Thanks

mines appearance is a normal sword with a hilt shaped like a spider web the handle is gray the release command is spin your web the shikai name is mizugumo the blade becomes water and the the handle shoots webs the bankai is onimizugumo the sword becomes a giant spider that shoots water and webs and its directed by verbal commands as well as the movement of my sword
    the big cheese himself

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Ryukage (Shadow Dragon, I think)
    Release Command: Shakou (Darken)
    Shikai: The one sword turns into two circular spinning weapons like Axel's in KH2, only with a dark aura instead of fire.
    Bankai: Ketatamashi no Ryukage (My grammar is probably way off with this one). The two circular weapons unravel and become larger. One attaches to me and forms wings. The other one separates into individual blades that I can either make fly to cut my enemies at a distance or form into various shaped weapons for close combat.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Zanpaku-to: The Itami
    Release Command: "Show your dispair"
    Shikai: Aianryutori: The blade turns from silver, to a black and red katana. (Red on the blade, Black on the dull side) and incresses in power times 10.
    Bankai: The Oujou: My kimono turns black and my eyes turn black and red. my eyes cry out blood. The blade turns giant, smae color as the Shikai but this time it leaks blood. the blood is like poison and first parlysises he person, then hallousionate, then slow and painful death. the strikes from the blade itself increese 100 fold.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast