+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what would your bankai be ?

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would your bankai be ?

i think there's already a similar thread...

My zanpaqtou is
    Arcenciel:
    Shikai release command "Eclat" meaning shine
    Shikai power:
    Arcenciel in shikai form is a european longsword that glows with a rainbow color.
    The sword can use seven abilities in this order: Launch a blast of fire, Generate an enormous thunderclap, launch a lightning bolt, release a rain of acid, summon a torrent of water, freeze the air and water around it, stop time for 7 minuetes.
    The sword cannot use these abilities out of order and cannot use the next in the sequence for 10 seconds times the number of powers already used.
    In addition, the sword increases Fayt's speed and power.
    Bankai Release "Guidez mes Etapes" meaning "guide my steps"
    because the transformation to bankai takes time, Fayt often changes form during the space that time is frozen (the transformation takes a minute and ten seconds)
    Bankai name: Bel Arcenciel Dansata
    in bankai, the ranbow colored glow covers fayt's whole body, otherwise the sword is unchanged. The sword can use the same powers as before in any order and can combine powers together as well. Also Fayt's speed and physical power is further increased

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

My zanpakutoh would be named Shakunetsu,shaped as a normal katana.
    http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...iumkatanaL.jpg

Shikai name would be Taizen Shakunetsu,shaped as a stick hidden Katana.
    Ability:Attack named Hisatsu,a thin blade similar to "Getsuga Tensho" colored white.
    http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...agi/Shikai.jpg

Bankai Name would be Shin Shakunetsu,formed by a Katana and a wrist blade (Starting from the wrist all the way to the elbow.)
    Ability:Katana manipulates fire,Wrist Blade Manipulates wind.
    http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...agi/Bankai.jpg

Newbie Teldaks is off to a good start Teldaks's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you bankai be?

Zanpacto: Warhammer

Release Form:

A large "paddle" style weapon <Obsidian black> with an razor sharp edge on one side (blade curves outward on both sides) and a 8" spike at the tip of the other side. about 6' long and 1/4" thick.
    A bald face with glareing eyes and demonic fangs at the top of the 10" black lether handle (plus small silver studs that almost look like dust or tiny diamonds).
    Fallowed by the lower half of the jaw (just as fangy) at the bottom of the handle. Oh! and the hand guard (between handle and blade) is black and red batwings.

Release Ability:

DOUBLES In power each time blood touches the blade

Bonkai command:

"Devour 血-渇きタイタン" (Blood-Thirst Titan)

Bonkai Form:

Dual Claw weapons Made From Sabertooth Tiger Fangs, Extending about
    14" from nuckles (2 fangs per claw). Arms Are covered in spiked
    (Stormcloud black) metal that is inpenetrable that stops after covering shoulers. My hair grows into a Blueish-Silver Lions mane and teeth become pointed and incisors grow to about 3".

Bonkai Abilities:

DOUBLES The Power it Obtain in its previose form (but doesnt gain more).

DOUBLES In Speed each time blood touches the blade.

My shadow Becomes a living object that streches and paralyzes all things it comes in contact with (like shikimaru from naruto).

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Zanpakuto; 鈍い情熱 (Nibui-owari)
    Release command; 甘く死になさい "Die Sweetly"
    Shikai; 古代賢人 A tan katana that exponentially dulls the opponent's weapon each time they meet.
    Bankai; 悪賢い再生 A barbed, rusty scythe that coagulates blood to extend pain. Also, the scythe exponentially increases reflexes, speed, and stamina in order to provoke a barrage of relentless attacks.

Newbie theastonisher32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

This is my first post on this site.

Zanpakuto: Dragon Chain
    Release command: "Try Me"
    Shikai: A sword that looks like a chain but is highly durable and snakes around the arm into a form of armor. It can extend like Renji's blade and snake around like his bankai.
    Bankai: blade becomes armor for your arm and and begins to suck energy in from the wrist. Gives you healing power that surpasses the Bount's and increases all abilties by 47times. The energy sucked in forms a whip which of pure energy and will cut anything in two. It also makes it difficult to run out of energy.

Newbie ykcir00222 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Zanpokutou:kiraku-kaze
    27in long black hilt wrapped in black cloth gold hilt that looks like a jagged rounded rectangle silver blade all around.

Release command:Howl and scream
    Effect:the blade grows to 35in. the dull side turns green other side still silver the hilt is now metal and it's black and green increases speed and when swung compresses air into a blade that can be controlled or turned into a wall or wave to ride and it increases speed 10X

Ban-kai: Sagoi shunkan no anatochi inochi
    Effect:the blade turns into a naginata and can control all aspects of air including motion,density, and composition.

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

i havent figured out a name for my sword

my zanpakuto would be look like a regular katana its release form world be to allow the weilder to see the next move of his opponents

my bankai would be the power to speed up or slow down time.it would be a a double bladed sword one side would be black as night and other side would be white as the stars
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Newbie Rukichi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Zanpaku-to: Fuyu
    Release: Gravity will protect me.
    Shikai: Zhifuyu: Boomerang blade with a handle in a center and small armor on my hands. Armor that can be compare with Kira's weapon that every time I am hit. The weapon will be twice at his weight. And a Blade that can be thrown and contains a fatal poison reaction if you are hit.
    Bankai: Fyuken: Sexy body armor that can be indestructible and if you hit it you weapon will be 3 times the weight. And an invisible blade boomerang that only me can see it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2