+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's your Zanpakuto?

Newbie drkfire4ever is off to a good start drkfire4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

What's your Zanpakuto?

Making your own sword would be awesome because you get to use it and is unquie mine would be a sword that when you slash someone with it it drains his soul and uses all the power from the soul to do the sould blast skill wich is a unique skill that can only be used with this sword and its named runed Kakori

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: make your own bleach sword

My sword would have the power to summon kakashi from naruto, I would love to see him throw down with a hallow. I know, I am weird.

Newbie hitsugaya254 is off to a good start hitsugaya254's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have a blade that is a jian (a type of chinese sword) with a rectangular gaurd that has two points on either side. the handle would be a teal colour

to release its shiki i would have to have the sword and the sheeth in either hand so they cross over in an x. the release call would be "chill to the bone and incinerate"

the sword would take the form of two iaitō swords immune with ice and fire. The fire sword is an orangy red colour and the ice a light blue. The ability of the swords is the it shoot balls of the element each sword posseses. If both are used together it would make water and steam.If struck by the sword you will feel like being extreamly bunrt or frozen. If stabbed into the ground it would freeze and burn the ground.

well, thats it, i couldnt find its name in japanease and i dont know what it would be to be truthful i hope you like it ^^
    Last edited by hitsugaya254; Nov 02, 2009 at 09:29 AM.

Newbie SigmaBlade is off to a good start SigmaBlade's Avatar
    Thanks

when my sword released it would have the power of lightning its kinda like toshiro but lightning it would be called ikazuchi dageki

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Onikazejin - (Those who act like demons), activated by the command "Shriek" or "Himei." It's a black katana with a very slim guard and hilt. When activated, a large blast of wind surrounds the person using it. This wind can act as a shield, and can also be projected off the sword as a means to cut. It can also soften blows and increase cutting power and damage of own blade. Often comparable to Tensa Zangetsu.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like a sword that can suck up all the enemy blood till the last drop whenever i slash and slaughter them....

Newbie lucasmikedb9 is off to a good start lucasmikedb9's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have a sword that as soon as I raise it, the enemy(ies) wont see it coming but while my sword is raised, something fast will go and cut them up and their sword will be broken.

FIGHT TO THE LAST-way of shinigami

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Hmmm, what would my custom Zampacto be? Interesting...

Mine would probably be a normal Katana, Most likely all black, with the ability to drain the energy (any type) from the area around it & use it to recharge & heal me, with a high-charge ability which allows me to power up for a hard hitting attack, stronger than I'd be able to normally at that level. That way, as the enemy fight harder & harder to beat me, all they'd really be doing would be charging me up, making me great for drawn out-high energy battles...

"Come, let us face this enemy TOGETHER [NAME HERE ]" would turn it into a suit of basic armour covering the torso & helmet, arm guards holding a sword each, allowing for Wolverine style fighting, or remove them for more traditional fighting. The draining abilities will be much stronger, to the point where now it can absorb some impact damage & become a "beam", looking like a spraying hose in reverse, plus speed will be noticeably increased, though not as fast as Ichigo without high-charging first...

As for Bankai, full body armour (think samurai) with dual katanas, complete with unusual face plate with opening jaws, hiding a pair of jaws like something off a Great White Shark, which when clamped onto an enemy drain their energy like a jet engine sucking air. Ever seen a clip of someone getting sucked into a jet engine? I have, poor bugger only stood up a few inches too high, good thing he had a helmet. Speed's way up, not Ichigo levels but respectable none the less, & so is the draining ability. At this level of energy drain, it's easy for the air's temp to go below freezing quite quickly, potentially slowing the enemy as the energy is fed into me, warming me up...

Damn, all that in just a few minutes. And I had nothing when I first looked at this topic...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast