+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's your Zanpakuto?

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: make your own bleach sword

my sword would have to be the greatest most bestest in the world a black lightsaber

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Newbie Bariki is off to a good start Bariki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: make your own bleach sword

I think I would make mine insanely huge! one edged, have a semi circle part cut out of it. As a lining (on the top of it) I'd have some gold with vines kinda crawling up it.. It's power would be fear..
    It'd also be to fast for it's own good!

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool What's your Zanpakuto?

If you were a Shinigami from the Anime 'Bleach', what would the name and call for your Zanpakuto be? Post them here. ^^

Mine: Shine, Zentouioshi!

**Edit**
    Also, to make sure all messages are aren't too short, try to explain why you like that Zanpakuto name and call.

Newbie Ddjones98 is off to a good start Ddjones98's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your Zanpakuto?

Mine would be.... " Arise from the deep Depths of Hell, Takunomi "

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would go like this.

My zanpakuto would be Makusa-to. It's standard form would be a black & green sheathed ninja-to with a dark green wrap and a copper pommel and wide swastika shaped handguard. I would use the handguard to trap the foe(or foes)'s sword(s), then capitalize however I can. The blade itself is sickly green with poison, sending foes to a painful death with a little nick or two.

"Feast upon them, Makusa-to!!" I yell to my zanpakuto to reveal itself as an ugly, oversized greatsword fit for a demon. It's blade becomes an enlarged, double-edged meat-cleaving,putrid-gore-covered thing. The handguard looks rather clawed and crooked, twitching as if trying to grab something. With one swing, I can send an "ill wind" upon my enemies, leaving them blistered meat upon the field. With a well timed slash with the monster Makusa-to,I cut through multiple foes.

With a knowing smirk, I finally growl,"Feast Upon and Become, O-Yama Makusa!!!!" while impaling myself with it, and disappearing within a large, toxic cloud and Makusa-to's Bankai reveals itself in it's true unholy glory.
    A huge, demonic, blood-colored thing with a crown of bejeweled rib bones, it has a necklace of newborn skulls and fingers. It's bull horns drip with venom and it's serpentine eyes are three in number. It carries the shikai Makusa-to broken into two.

It's fetid breath really could kill and it plunges into battle with abandon, slaying foe after foe after foe in a bloody buffet until it has it's fill, then(and only then) will it finally retire and drop into a deep sleep where the toxic cloud returns and engulfs the sleeping form.

When the cloud finally dissipates, I awaken as if from a nightmare, Makusa-to in hand.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would be:
    Himei, Onikazejin!
    (Shriek, Those who act like demons!)
    It's a black katana without a guard, and without a sheathe because I summon it due to materialization.
    It harnesses the powers of wind, such as using the wind to speed up the user's speed, or add potential cutting power. It can also soften blows by pushing the main forces off of a sword strike or other attack.
    By repeating the command "Shriek" it can 'fire' wind as a spiritual-powered force so it appears to "cut through" the air. The attacks can go on provided the user has energy and there are spirit particles in the air.
    It's often compared to Tenza Zangetsu.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

We already have this topic in the 'Bleach' sub-forum...

Duplicate thread topic... merging...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie oxalchemist7 is off to a good start oxalchemist7's Avatar
    Thanks

my zanpakuto would have the ability to make all the bones in their body break at once.

<--- enimies
    <--- meh

FullMetal Alchemist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast