+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your Favorite Bleach Char. ? [MUST SAY WHY!!]

Newbie darkwolfchild is off to a good start darkwolfchild's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's your Favorite Bleach Char. ? [MUST SAY WHY!!]

Zaraki Kenpachi is my favorite, just because he is just zany about the need to fight and doesn't care that he does. It's always a bit of a joy to see him want to challenge strong opponents without a bankai, it's also a way to prove you don't have to be flashy or like all the rest to be incredibly strong.

Newbie xamina is off to a good start xamina's Avatar
    Thanks

i have chosen Kurosaki Ichigo because not only he is the main character I also like the way he thinks and care for other people.. he always thinks about his family and friends that why i like him.. and I also like Shihouin Yoruichi becaue she really kicks ass... even though she's a girl she relly had a lot of fighting spirit...

Newbie misZbutTerfLy is off to a good start misZbutTerfLy's Avatar
    Thanks

my favourite character is kurosaki ichigo.i like ichigo he's funny and cool and his hair is look alike ueki the law of ueki.

Newbie Himiko Kudo is off to a good start Himiko Kudo's Avatar
    Thanks

i like rukia kuchiki because of her kind heart and i also like her hair style and like her i also like bunnies!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Uryuu Ishida because we're similar in so many ways...the only thing that seperates, at all, is his hair goes out at the middle of his forehead, and mine stays together and is brown. That's the only difference between use, I swear! His Quincy powers also kick ass, and his personality, like mine, rocks. Oh, and his birthday's different.

The runner up is Ulquiorra Schiffer because of his personality, his power, and the fact he's a total badass in everything he does.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie squidie72 is off to a good start squidie72's Avatar
    Thanks

Yachiru Kusajishi is my favorite Bleach character.

I think she is great. I love her bubble gum pink hair. She is so tiny, yet very powerful. She can be very sweet one moment, then absolutely scary the next. She is very funny, and has nothing less than totally devotion to "Kenny" (Zaraki Kenpachi). She has absolute faith in him, and would go to any length to show it. I think it is cool the way she rides around on Kenny all the time. Her lack of direction is hilarious.

I love it when she fights. She is so quick, and is such a small target. That has it's advantages.

Newbie andreya is off to a good start andreya's Avatar
    Thanks

I started Bleach last month, so I may get attracted to other characters as well
    I knew a few things about Bleach and saw screenshots since before I started watching. And Byakuya was one who amazed me with his good looks
    However, he's not really my favourite character. Of course, I'm only somewhere around episode 70, so I still have time to change my mind.
    From boys, I think I prefer Abarai Renji. He's such a straight guy, and he doesn't even hide his feelings ^_^. When I first saw the second opening of Bleach, I went gaga at Ichigo's fight with Renji. And Renji looks HAWT with the hair in his eyes
    I could have liked Nova too, but it looks like he was needed more in his turtle stuffed-body .
    From girls, I definitely prefer Yoruichi. I was pretty amazed when I heard her voice (both as a cat and a girl). I knew she was a girl, but I didn't imagine her having such a voice . I like her for every weird thing she does (also includes freaking Ichigo by transforming in his presence ). I like her way of fighting and flashsteps and I'm mad about her attitude lol. Sure wish I could act like her ^_^.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

kenpachi is my favorite char mostly because of his insane yet awsome fighing abilities and kenny's zambakto is wicked sharp and powerful even if kenny does not know the name of his zambakto.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast