+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your Favorite Bleach Char. ? [MUST SAY WHY!!]

Newbie jazzy2103 is off to a good start jazzy2103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's your Favorite Bleach Char. ? [MUST SAY WHY!!]

Quote Originally Posted by KokuryuuBushi View Post
    what??? no love for Ikkaku Madarame??? you gotta love this guy! he is a true to the core fighter!! him an Kenpatchi go hand in hand!! i really dont like ichigo that much because he spends too much time in the anime getting his ass kicked in the first 100 episodes.... BUT..... everyone knows that the animaters should have let him keep his original 1st gen zonpaktou. it looks so freakin awesome! alot better then that freakin butcher knife. :/
    YEAH ! Ikkaku rocks! I love his bankai too he should be one of the main fighters or even the main character or villain.That'd be great.
    "Life isn't about how hard you hit,but how hard you CAN get hit and keep moving forward"- Rocky

Newbie taz452 is off to a good start taz452's Avatar
    Thanks

Ichigo K. think because he wood gave up he life to save you that
    what you call a true friend
    TRYING NOT TO GO INSANE OH WHAT THE HELL INSANE MORE FUN THAN BE SANE

Newbie pheonixSoL is off to a good start pheonixSoL's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey thought id post seen ive been watchin bleach for the past several months an lovin it! currently on ep 126!

okey where to start lol, i guess from the main char really

Ichigo Kurosaki: bound to be a fav bein the main char an all! i mean hes got orange spikey hair for a start which is jus freakin awesome! I think the main reason is the fact that he is just determined to save the world, an protect all his friend, summit you can really inspire to!

An ive gotta say, THE funniest moment is when ichis jus bout to save rukia from being executed an the camara points towards ichigo an the music stops and hes like.... "hey..." calm as anything, then she calls him an idiot! gota love the cemistry! which brings me onto...

Rukia Kuchiki: Even though i find it really annoyin the fact that she seems to be recovering from injuries the whole of bleach i jus love relationship btw her and ichi, an the fact there like a married couple hahah especially wen shes givin him a kick up the arse!

Kisuke Urahara: its kinda disappointing you dont actually see THAT much of kisuke i guess bein the owner of the Urahara shop hes obv very busy... lol. but he def one of the most hilirious chars on bleach, and hes dress style you jus cant beat! the amazin Mr. Hat and Clogs!

Ichigo Hollow: just hes evil laugh, and the way he swings hes zanpakuto likes hes some sorta cowboy is hilirious!

Kukaku Shiba: Ofcourse the s3x3h kukaku is up there with her funny lets get mad antics! love a woman with power hahah! she just kicks ass!

Toshiro Hitsugaya: The elementary skool kid with silver hair! i just watched the ep wen they all come to the world of the livin and show up in class, so funny! but yea, a kid with immense power and always so serious def one of my fav chars!

There ye go!
    There Will Be a Time
    That Time Will Come

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

/didn't really read anything above/

How come no one likes Nel? She might not be all main character-y and stuff but gosh, if I ever had to face a tornado full of swine flu I'd sure want her on my side. Her cleavage is pretty much a bomb shelter anyway.

But she's funny and that's all I ask for. Hiyori is also wickedly hilarious. She would be my favorite if there wasn't so much Shinji around, clouding her genius. I suppose he's one of the reason she's so funny though.

I found this stupidly funny

I kind of like all the Vizards~
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

I have multiple fav chars, I just can't like just one ^^

Renji Abarai - He's sexy, has a cool style and is a "bad boy" with a good heart. I also like his semi-romantic relationship with Rukia.

Kisuke Urahara - He's also cool and sexy, because he is rather mysterious and nonchalant. I also like his background as a handsome shinigami as a contrast to his present rough look.

Gin Ichimaru - He owns. He is scary, but in a sexy way. I like his fox-like persona. You never know his true intentions. His eyes always being closed look very cool, also that his eyes are actually red is pretty creepy. I love how he is mocking and teasing others, yet he has feelings for Rangiku, which makes him more "human" and likable.

Hisagi Shuuhei - He is just sexy and has a great style

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

ichigo because he is the most powerful in bleach, and he is also immortal !

Newbie Kira09L is off to a good start Kira09L's Avatar
    Thanks

Urahara just is awsome hes just like me not trying to do to much but does his best when needed

Newbie Rukichi is off to a good start
    Thanks

My favorite is non other than..... KON. Modified soul that has a ridiculous attitude. Its so cute, cuddly and FUNNY in general.. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast