+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why Do They Use Spanish In Bleach?

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Do They Use Spanish In Bleach?

It is very similar!^^ Spanish is awesome & not very hard to learn^^
    also i think it is very cool they use Spanish...Que bien, lo logramos^^!!!
    Yeah, Bye.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well a japense /spanish mix thats new you think its cool and thats what he was thinking to probaly about the mix .

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

the way i see it it makes the enemies or the places sound more dark. that and if you say it with an Antonio Banderas accent it sounds sexy and cool.

go ahead! try it out!

but really i don't know. all i do know is that it's funny in English because they don't have an accent.
    Why hello there!

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Do They Use Spanish In Bleach? [might be a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I think they use Spanish because it sounds pretty cool and sinister. And also its easier for the Seiyus to pronounce since both languages are similar when it comes to pronunciation.
    I will have to agree with Ketaro in this one. Spanish is not only easy to pronounce but it also sound more manly
    Last edited by kakashi_sensei; Mar 21, 2008 at 08:43 PM.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Do They Use Spanish In Bleach? [might be a spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei View Post
    I will have to agree with Ketaro in this one. Spanish is not only easy to pronounce but it also sound more manly
    True and it sounds strange and because of that it sounds cooler and uniquer .. i'm happy actually for a change like that ... i mean "Las Noches" who wouldn't like a name like that?!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Shingo Kusanagi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well Kubo Tite might find Spanish cool just like some of us anime fans find Japanese cool.

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

Well maybe it was just to add an element of diversity. It seems hollow and aizen's side = spanish(Spain spanish) theme. The quincy are German, chad is mexican(yes mexican which is different from spanish) and so far everyone else is japanese well except tousen lol.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that it was to give heuco mundo it's own mysterious vibe, it is kinda common but if you don't know it, it does sound like a cool unknown language. then the author didn't have to come up with a cool name, all he had to do was look up what the place was in spanishi and tada a awsome name. plus, not many manga have spanish maybe it was to make it different. well whatever it is, it's nice to see my native tongue in my fave anime.
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast