+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zanpakutou

Newbie ichigo hollow is off to a good start ichigo hollow's Avatar
    Thanks

Zanpakutou

Hey, guys im going to be buying a zampakto and was wondering what one i should get in your oppinion and also i want to know if you have one or planning on getting one also if you have one tell me the quality and where i can find it...

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----UPDATE------
    I ordered Ichigo Kurosaki's Tensa Bankai Zampakotou
    -----UPDATE------
    It is July/10th/09 it the sword will be here Late tonight or early tommorrow im very happy and impressed with TrueSwords quality and fast shipping espicially for only 10 dollar shipping for 1X5lbs I will update when i get it and rate it out of ten and give its PROS and CONS "STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -----UPDATE------
    got it on um saturday at 12:30 lol its sweet as can be
    Last edited by ichigo hollow; Jul 12, 2009 at 12:24 PM. Reason: i own
    I Love Bleach at least i dont lie lol

join my anime site anime4life(dot)ucoz(dot)com

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Zampakto

I think Trunks can help you with that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

ichigo hollow (Jul 06, 2009)

Newbie Okysho is off to a good start Okysho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zanpakutou

What kind of Zanpakutou are you thinking of buying? I know that Ichigo's is pretty popular, but I've also seen a few of the Captain's ones for sale. Which is your favourite? Which one would you think of going with?
    Okysho Kenyaku - Seal of Fire

www. onykysho.com

Thanks

Cool Re: Zanpakutou

Quote Originally Posted by Okysho View Post
    What kind of Zanpakutou are you thinking of buying? I know that Ichigo's is pretty popular, but I've also seen a few of the Captain's ones for sale. Which is your favourite? Which one would you think of going with?
    Oh I am sorry i should have updated thread i already ordered Ichigo Kurosaki's Tensa Bankai Zampakotou for like $37 after discount anyway the next one I am thinking about is Abari Renji's Unwakened Zampakotou and if i still want more i want Renji's wakenend Shinkai Zampakotou

Thanks

Woah!!! Ichigo's Bankai!!! WAAAAIIIII!!!! Super awesome! You're going for Zabimaru next eh? That's pretty sweet too!!! I've seen a few renditions of those, they look kinda hard to handle, but still it must be pretty sweet!!!

When it comes to swords, I personally can't get enough of them. I actually just got a new one myself recently at Anime North.

No sword collection is complete without it, THE MASTER SWORD!!!!

www. onykysho.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Okysho View Post
    Woah!!! Ichigo's Bankai!!! WAAAAIIIII!!!! Super awesome! You're going for Zabimaru next eh? That's pretty sweet too!!! I've seen a few renditions of those, they look kinda hard to handle, but still it must be pretty sweet!!!

When it comes to swords, I personally can't get enough of them. I actually just got a new one myself recently at Anime North.

No sword collection is complete without it, THE MASTER SWORD!!!!
    Actually i have 10 swords already but this will be my first Bleach replica most of my swords are knight replicas i have 2 katanas and i and a crap forgot what they are called but the japanese samuri styled daggers hmm if you know what they are tell me cuz i cant remember anyway how much was the "The Master Sword" and where could i get it if i want it pm me the link if you can

Thanks

Holy crap!! 10?! You must be loaded man... Loaded!

The Master Sword I got from one of the weapon vendors at Anime North (the convention) the company was called Scardycat swords or something like that... I got it for $150 (regular $200, prices go down on the last day) It's super awesome quality, but nigh impossible to swing without losing either your balance or grip. (two hands is a different story, sometimes I think it's the biggoron sword) but it's a pretty popular blade so it shouldn't be hard to find.... I'll tell you though, carrying it around a crowded convention wasn't easy....

As for the Samurai dagger, if it's not a sai you're talking about, then a wakizashi? if not, I"ll have to google it... but I do know what you're talking about.

www. onykysho.com

Thanks

im pretty sure they are sai um thats crazy tho 150 bucks for a short i only spen like up to 100 for a sword well one of my katanas was as lil bit over "it was 225" but it is hand crafted in japan by a really old dude in a fire pit he does the best work ever his blade is unbreakable and i never have to sharpen it also down by the hand guard i had him make it shirated probably spelled that wrong so when i cut things it just rips um apart after the none shirated part cuts awesome it didnt even break when i hit it against 4X8 of wood it got like 3.5 inches through tho

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ichigo hollow For This Useful Post:

Okysho (Jul 09, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast