+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zanpakutou

Newbie Okysho is off to a good start Okysho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zanpakutou

Well... actually the Master Sword isn't Short at all... It's a pretty accurate scale model, but it's more accurate to call it a hand-and-a-half rather than a short... daaaaamn is it big.

Holy shit that's awesome!! Of course the real deal is unbreakable like that! I've always dream of getting my hands on one of those true-blue Katanas. It must handle pretty well too. They fold that steel 1000 times to make those blades, or so I've heard.

Myself, if I were to get a custom sword, the blade would have to be folded as many times as a full-fledged Katana, but personally my sword style is more agreeable to the Chinese Jian. (just do a google image search of a tai chi sword if you don't know what I mean).

but then of course, there's the sentimentality of my story so I'd probably get a few swords designed like that also.

Custom swords are expensive though... and a lot of North American sword smiths (apart from being rare) don't put the same quality of work into their swords as the Japanese...

I guess that's what you get when your culture revolved around the condition of your sword and how you used it. Man it's so cool!
    Okysho Kenyaku - Seal of Fire

www. onykysho.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Okysho For This Useful Post:

ichigo hollow (Jul 10, 2009)

Newbie ichigo hollow is off to a good start ichigo hollow's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah North Americans aren't known for making swords just guns lol
    I Love Bleach at least i dont lie lol

join my anime site anime4life(dot)ucoz(dot)com

Thanks

How true is that?! Man Asian really knows how it's done when it comes to swords, it's not even funny. They really do kick our asses in everything don't they?

www. onykysho.com

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Okysho View Post
    Man Asian really knows how it's done when it comes to swords, it's not even funny. They really do kick our asses in everything don't they?
    i agree even when it comes to creating games like final fantasy. i played the demo for final fantasy 13 on 360 the graphics and cut scenes are F@$# rediculous

p.s. i have ichigo's bankai and regular sword the actual size. tried cutting down a tree and crushed an old shack still in good conditon no scrach what so ever. had to polish and sharpen though.

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

im more in to hiden weponry like swored canes ive bin looking to purchase one but i canever find a plase to literaly go to

Thanks

Oh!! Hidden cane swords!! Those are pretty hardcore too!!

Man it sounds like You've managed to get yourself some really nice blades!! I paid too much for my Master sword to attempt to cut anything.... Much to afraid I'd damage the blade, after all it's North American...

But yes, highly looking forward to this new season's releases! Though I don't own a 360 myself, there are quite a few titles I've been looking forward to... but that's another topic.

Personally if I had a choice, I"d be carrying around a Chinese Jian, since I'm pretty sure wearing swords is illegal (Just like Meiji!!) but since I can't I've been wanting to get myself a blunted pair of Eimie Piercers, a Kubaton and one of those extanable night sticks. Martial Arts and Close combat is really my thing.

www. onykysho.com

Newbie ichigo hollow is off to a good start ichigo hollow's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, Guys my sword will either arrive late tonight or tomorrow last i heard from FedEx is that it was in Kentucky at 12:20 central and its now 5:08 Central and its normally only a 8 to 9 hour drive from Kentucky to Iowa so im hoping late tonight or early tomorrow I will put and update on my main post and also when i get it ill put a update =)))))
    I Love Bleach at least i dont lie lol

join my anime site anime4life(dot)ucoz(dot)com

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Ichigo's is popular but itz just like a basic sword. You might want to go with sum1 else.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast