+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Excel - main character

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Excel - main character

This is the main character in Excel Saga. Unfortunately her real name is never revealed, which I think is a little sad. Attaching a name to a character allows me to associate the character with a certain personality.

Excel has many aliases such as:
    • Hanako Dosukoi
    • Slammin' Flowerchild
    • Pseudonym Undercover
    I kinda feel sorry for Excel as she tries hard to do the best for ACROSS' mission. She is always passed over for promotions and recognition. Probably due to her low intelligence and failure to succeed in her missions.

For me, I think Excel is kinda sweet though...
    Attached Images

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Excel - main character

When I watched the first ep of Excel Saga, I thought Excel (the character and the series) was truly the worst thing to ever happen to anime. She was annoying, stupid and vulgar; the series didn't make any sense. However, after watching the second ep, when I stopped laughing long enough to think, I realized I had come across something that I could really get into, and watch over and over.

As far as Excel herself goes, you either love or hate her (or both, as Ilpalazzo does). That voice could really grate on one's nerves, and most of the time she talks too fast to be understood. She also remains firmly set on the side of maniacal enthusiasm. Once past those things though, Excel becomes a symbol of spirit and loyalty. She endures Ilpalazzo's disdain, and even stands by him after he tries to kill her. She always follows her heart, which is guided by Ilpalazzo's will to take over the world. Add to that the fact that she's so dumb she can't help but be hilarious, and you've got a great character in an orange-haired, snaggle-toothed package.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Newbie sake23 may be famous one day sake23 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hey quick question, what country is Pedro from? I know there have meen a debate about this other places but does anyone knows for sure? My guess is he is south american.

Newbie Symos may be famous one day Symos may be famous one day
    Thanks

I kinda feel sorry for her too. Her dedication to ACROSS and El Palazo is unmatched except for her hyperactivity.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I do feel sorry for her, however if she was not passed over the way she was the series would lose something. It's important to the series that she is SO dedicated, and that she is so abused....It's what makes her Excel

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

haha the first time i seen this anime i seen as far as she killed the anamtor haha and they were in like this game show type of thing but it was ok...just too werd for melol

the girl kills herslef alot tho.....

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

damn excel is funny although she is kind of a idiot and love Ilpalazzo when he say "this world is corrupt"

Newbie Daruto F is off to a good start Daruto F's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sake23 View Post
    Hey quick question, what country is Pedro from? I know there have meen a debate about this other places but does anyone knows for sure? My guess is he is south american.
    you're right, he is south american, more exactly from Colombia, a country in the north-west part of southamerica.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast