+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Excel Saga too funny?

Newbie EijiAzurite is off to a good start EijiAzurite's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Excel Saga too funny?

I brought this series about a few weeks back. This is some funny stuff but for a novice not just to anime but to other adult topics is not recommended to watch this series. You will just look at it and be like what the heck are they talking about. Other than that I give it a B + in humor.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=60054&dateline=118231  2968

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

Excel saga i understanded it A- for a person who knows anime B+ for a person who deosn't. In my opinon the excel saga is perfect to an a amziong point.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, this topic has survived for a pretty long time. >_> I never noticed it was here.

I was semi-raised on old-school animes. I was the "little kid brother" that my big brother taught everything there was in Japanese TV and movie entertainment while still watching the ending days of the old-classic animes.

Though a few jokes went over my head, I was still able to get them to scrape my head a bit. The old animes were similar in some storylines and reactions, so not a single joke flew completely over my head.

^_^;; I feel kinda bad for not knowing every reference they've made, but I still LOVE the show.

Sure, it's over the top, but that's what makes it hilarious.
    The feel of "randomness" ( /perfect timing ) comin' at ya' at full speed and spinning in circles and flying through the roof into the worlds of flashbacks, is just perfect.

Not only is this anime not made for new anime fans, it's also not made for those who have a stale form of humor, a slow and smooth humor, a pro-realistic humor, lack of parody-humor, and overall too-conservative humor.
    In other words, you'd have to be pretty open with your humor.

For some people, they find Excel Saga easier to swallow in small portions (aka snippets of the show)...

*sigh* I still haven't gotten all the DVDs yet... It's been years now since I've gotten my last one... but one day I shall get all of them! SUPPORT THE ARTIST!!!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

this series is so funny, there should be more anime like this that would make you die of laughter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2