+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dane Cook

Newbie finalblast may be famous one day finalblast may be famous one day
    Thanks

Dane Cook

Has it been confirmed that Dane Cook has dropped out of the movie? I have read and heard many rumors and when I went to IMDB today his name was no longer on the cast list which it was last week. The rumor said that the reason he dropped out was because a scene he wrote with Optimus Prime was not accepted. Does anyone know anything about this?

Newbie havinfun may be famous one day havinfun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Dane Cook

I have read and heard many rumors about this also but I dont know if this is confirmed or not, I have not heard or read anything yet that confirms it for sure so I am not really much help, as I dont know if it is true or not....

Banned teamautobot1 may be famous one day teamautobot1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I've taken a look at several different sites, including his homepage and his MySpace, and haven't been able to find anything. From what I've seen he's filming a new movie, but that's it. Nothing at all about him leaving the movie.

Banned RITheSky may be famous one day RITheSky may be famous one day
    Thanks

That would suck if he's not in it anymore. I like him, but if he quit for that reason, that's silly. I wonder if that means there's going to be a delay in the release? If he's quit wouldn't they have to do some reshoots?

Newbie nikki may be famous one day nikki may be famous one day
    Thanks

I myself hadnt heard this but a friend of mine was telling me this, but didnt have any idea if it was confirmed or if it was just a rumor floating around, and I also question to if it would delay the movie?

Newbie finalblast may be famous one day finalblast may be famous one day
    Thanks

The only indication that I see regarding the truth of this is he is no longer on the cast list at IMDB and he was before. Of course, it could be a ruse to drum up publicity.

Newbie hali may be famous one day hali may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by finalblast View Post
    The only indication that I see regarding the truth of this is he is no longer on the cast list at IMDB and he was before. Of course, it could be a ruse to drum up publicity.
    Dane Cook did say on "The Opie & Anthony" show on XM radio that he probably will not be doing a scene in the upcoming Transformers movie. He said it was due to the scene he wrote with Optimus Prime

+ Reply to Thread