+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the differnt autobot and decpticon's

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

the different autobot and decepticon's

since the show first cam out in 85 i think there have been many difrent
    transformer, examples are omega supream, jet fire, iron hide, bumble bee, devistator, ram jet, ect..

I had alot of favorite that till this day i think they should have kept ir should have never killed off plus the fact that they had an origins episode explaining how the autobot's and decepticons worked together at one time before a war broke out between them there were just so many difrent transforemrs.

i want to know if any of you can remember a transformer from the orignal that they use now and how they differ, for me i remeber omega supreme and how he had a deep voice and his body shape, they changed it a bit in the newer episodes and made him smalle enough to merge with optimus prime wich was cool, the thing is he originale back ground was he was mortal enemys with devistator they did a episode on it once. and i think the orignal background was better plus the fact he never merged with anyone.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 17, 2006 at 06:58 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Baron may be famous one day Baron may be famous one day Baron's Avatar
    In the minds and souls of all evil beings.
    Thanks

Re: the differnt autobot and decpticon's

Well, the new ones are rather diffirent in general being a part of a whole diffirent universe, so they aren't much the same.

I'll be posting a nice big time line/canon thread later explaining the diffirent continuities since it's a bloody mess.

Anyway, I've been very disapointed with how 'Galvatron' in the new series is just Megatron with a new paint job and not a wholy diffirent body and personality.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie medsed may be famous one day medsed may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: the differnt autobot and decpticon's

I would love to see that timeline post. my son was saying that there are periods where he missed bunches of the shows and that they started before he was born, so he wants to see if you can fill in the blanks a bit with your info.

+ Reply to Thread