+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Transformers will ever stop

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

Do you think Transformers will ever stop

The movie was a success the shows meh are getting old to me. Do you ever think that Transformers will stop with the movie or continue on with other things.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think Transformers will ever stop

Well there is already goint to be a sequel to the movie so thats not gonna stop, and there is currently a show being produced on cartoon network called transformers animated. The show looks really bad in its animation style, but they are getting the voices of Blur and Arcees voice actors from the original movie to play the parts of their new incarnations. All in all there will probably never be stop to transformers.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

They aren't going to stop something that has made so much money. I know recently they started the anime Transformers as mentioned before. Supposedly the humans wear the Transformer like an armor suit if I remember correctly. The second movie has to happen since Star Scream escaped at the end. Also there are more Transformers out there in space looking for a planet to take refuge which is like what they did in the original series when they first arrived. There's plenty more to come and they will squeeze all the money they can from this.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Transformers was big back in the 80's and made its mark in my generation as one of the popular cartoon shows. When they brought it back, it was popular in the younger generation. So as Solking said, they are not going to stop something that has made a great amount of money. And seeing as there has been many different series of Transformers to name, Transformers Energon, Beast Wars, Transformers is just a few, I know there is more as a friend is a BIG transformers fan and always talks it. Now that the movie was also popular, I don't see Transformers dying out any time soon at all.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Otaku Master X is off to a good start Otaku Master X's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's just hope if they do decide to continue Transformers, that it dosn't piss me off like the movie did.

TRANSFORMERS IS NOT ABOUT ROMANCE!!! IT'S ABOUT ACTION, WHICH THE MOVIE WAS SORELY LACKING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku Master X View Post
    Let's just hope if they do decide to continue Transformers, that it dosn't piss me off like the movie did.

TRANSFORMERS IS NOT ABOUT ROMANCE!!! IT'S ABOUT ACTION, WHICH THE MOVIE WAS SORELY LACKING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm able to argue that. First of all the movie had a lot of action in it. That wasn't something that it was lacking. Secondly is that there was romance in the original transformers. If you don't remember the series did start with Spike as a teenager. It spans across time so far that later in the series he has a kid which is Daniel. So there is room for romance in transformers.

I can see where the new series would make you angry. I like almost althe series besides beast wars and this new series Transformers Animated looks like crap.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

I beleive that the transformers will never die out easily. For most companys they will keep going with it until they cant make any money out of it anymore. for the most part the movie was great and i cant wait for a second.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

A reason why the new Transformer movie didn't have alot of action was because they were introducing all of the characters. It showed how everything came to be. If they added more action the movie would be 3 hours long. The next one should have way more action in it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast