+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hot Rod (Not Rodimus) vs. Hot Shot

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Hot Rod (Not Rodimus) vs. Hot Shot

I would have to go with Hot Rod simply because he is one of the hardest owning in the old series. He has the 3 blasters on each one of his arms. One is a laser, the second is a paralizer, and the third is another type of laser. Also he has the ability to make a saw blade appear from his hand and start slicing through decepticons. Also when he transforms hes is more airodynamic.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Re: Hot Rod(Not Rodimus) vs. Hot Shot

oh, god HOT ROD! geez.. i hate hot shot, anything from any of the new series is retarded. i remember watching the old generations, and new computer generated ones r horrible..! (the movie tht came out this year was awesome though)

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Its nice to see someone who knows about the G1 series. I agree the new series suck. They did do a really good job with the new movie though I'll give them that.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    Its nice to see someone who knows about the G1 series. I agree the new series suck. They did do a really good job with the new movie though I'll give them that.
    im still pissed tht in the old series movie they killed off optimus. and if u watch closely, megatron kills ironhide too. tht sucks so bad. i miss G1 and 2 i wish tht they would bring those back to tv..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    im still pissed tht in the old series movie they killed off optimus. and if u watch closely, megatron kills ironhide too. tht sucks so bad. i miss G1 and 2 i wish tht they would bring those back to tv..
    I wasn't exactly happy with it, he was my favorite character after all. Ironhide was cool but he didn't matter as much to me. I was disappointed though when they showed Wheeljack dead in the room that they shot the missiles at Devastator from. I can't seem to remember it in the original version of the movie but I noticed it in the 20th anniversary one.

Sig By Me

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hot Rod (Not Rodimus) vs. Hot Shot

yea i agree with the fact that hot rod is much cooler even his color and the car he turns into and i just think that hot shot sounds dumb i mean that is just a suped name any way and the plan yellow just not cool at all

sig by me

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hot Rod (Not Rodimus) vs. Hot Shot

Hot Rod rocked. Really did. Hot Shot is too much of a wuss. In fact all the newer characters/versions are hen compared to the originals. And where's Megatron's evil schemes gone? Aaaarrrggghhh, its just annoying. But I'll stop now before I derail the thread...

So, Hot Rod? Great colours, decent transformation sequence and, above all else, a relatively hard Autobot when all's said and done.
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itachigirl View Post
    Not only Ironhide, but Rachet too (technically Starscream, but he was usin' Megatron as a gun). Yeah I remember those days... If u guys remember, they did bring Optimus back (although it was too late ta save the series). I believe that Cliffjumper was killed durin' the timeframe of the movie too (although u would've had ta of read the comic book ta have known it, I believe). Prowl was also killed in that shuttle battle by the Decepticons, too. Hmm... I'm strayin' off the subject a little here... I'd haveta go wit Hot Shot too. Not only for the reasons previously mentioned, but also 'cause he's one of my fav. autobots ever. And Yes, I am a total Transformer nerd.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast