+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hot Rod (Not Rodimus) vs. Hot Shot

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hot Rod (Not Rodimus) vs. Hot Shot

Yes yes the G1 is good but i like the newer ones for the story line is more relatable in our time and world. Also that the transformers get new techniques as while.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

The new series isn't something to be bragging about that you like. I would go as far as the armada series and it was a dissapointment even though its the best out of the new three series. When they hit the CG is when the series really went down hill.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll agree wit u there, Armada was the best of the 3 latest installments; but the 1st and 2nd gens r still the best. If I hadta pick of the latest installments ta watch though, Armada would b the one I'd pick.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

The only thing that I can think of that was good from the second new series was that Rodimus was in it. He lived on his own planet and was unholy powerful. Neither the decepticons or the autobots could defeat him. Also he was revered as one of the greatest autobot leaders ever. Thats the only thing that I can really think of thats good in one of the new series.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. If he likes the newer ones better, that's his choice. Though many would agree he needs to watch more of the original :P, it's still his choice.

I didn't get to see that much of the newer series personally, though much of that was choice as it didn't rate that highly with me. There were some new additions (Minicons), some new angles on old problems (Unicron), as well as a couple of other things, but it wasn't as good as the original for me. At least the animation was better than Beast Wars, that needed a bit more work, though I've seen worse still...

Interesting thing is, I think I've noticed a Hot Rod type character in each version, filling in the "Young, naive but willing & full of spirit" position. Obviously it was Hot Rod in the originals, then Cheetor in Beast Wars, haven't seen Beast Machines but I'm sure theres one there too, & finishing off with Hot Shot in the latest. And yet that's missing in the latest movie. Perhaps a sequel is needed to fill in the position...*nudges movie makers*

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3