+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A New or more "Modern" twist?

Newbie medsed may be famous one day medsed may be famous one day
    Thanks

A New or more "Modern" twist?

I was reading here and there about the movie and on at least two different pages i saw mention of more modern gizmos like a plasma tv, an ipod and an xbox 360 transforming in some way. Has anyone heard of this? Is it a rumor or is there any basis to this?

Newbie Baron may be famous one day Baron may be famous one day Baron's Avatar
    In the minds and souls of all evil beings.
    Thanks

Re: A New or more "Modern" twist?

Quote Originally Posted by medsed View Post
    I was reading here and there about the movie and on at least two different pages i saw mention of more modern gizmos like a plasma tv, an ipod and an xbox 360 transforming in some way. Has anyone heard of this? Is it a rumor or is there any basis to this?
    Well Medsed, I'll do some scouting late but an MP3 player, Cell phone, and I think Digital Camera, Transforming toy have been found atributed to Takara (the Japanese company that works with Hasbro doing TFS) in the Japan patent office archives.

Those are the only newere gadgets found so far.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie finalblast may be famous one day finalblast may be famous one day
    Thanks

I just read the same thing, it was reported that it was in the supposed leaked script. The game coming out is supposed to be for the 360 so I guess that would be good product placement. You can read more about it here: Report: Xbox 360 in Transformers film - Xbox 360 News at GameSpot

Newbie Baron may be famous one day Baron may be famous one day Baron's Avatar
    In the minds and souls of all evil beings.
    Thanks

the probably with the leaked script is that no one can validate how accurate it is.

Frankly, about three diffirenct scrpits have been leaked at various times so who knows exactly what they end up doing.

Frankly it wouldn't suprise me though as Bay likes his product placement money.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie finalblast may be famous one day finalblast may be famous one day
    Thanks

It always comes down to being all about the money. Where have the simpler times gone when it was all about the movie and the direction it was going in?

Newbie havinfun may be famous one day havinfun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I hadnt heard any of this, I really havent heard much of anything at all other than the preview I saw and what I have read in the posts on this board so all of that is new to me.

Banned teamautobot1 may be famous one day teamautobot1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm sorry, but that sounds completely idiotic to me. Well, for those companies that have those products, it's a great idea, but I just think it's idiotic otherwise. I like the ideas about updating the other characters. I think that by updating the characters more younger kids will be able to relate.

Banned RITheSky may be famous one day RITheSky may be famous one day
    Thanks

I hadn't heard of this. I could see them having product placements with the iPod and x-box, but what do you guys make of them transforming? I think it's great that they want to modernize it some because like teamautobot said more younger kids will be able to relate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast