+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Transformers 2 and 3

Newbie sdf7 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Transformers 2 and 3

escept for the beginning (all the cool good guys got killed), i like animated movie more than the live action.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think they are gettin gahead of themselves. look at lord of the rings. It is a gamble but teh pay off is so high.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I'm quite looking forward to the sequels, to be honest. I just recently got to see the first one, and I must admit that I was positively surprised by it. It was a decent film experience, very funny.
    So although sequels tend to be worse, I still hope I can enjoy Transformers 2 as much as I did Transformers.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to my attention i think that this is going to be a big plan to enjoy the movie and deliver a great entertaintment. I just cannot wait for the rest of the movies if they ever come out and have a great experience on this one.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie tsukuyomigod is off to a good start tsukuyomigod's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm.... when u put it that way, yes maybe they are getting ahead of them selves. but its only for entertaiment. are trying to say they are doing it for the money??! im confused!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsukuyomigod View Post
    hmmm.... when u put it that way, yes maybe they are getting ahead of them selves. but its only for entertaiment. are trying to say they are doing it for the money??! im confused!
    Well these people re trying to make a comfortable living about it but when the movies are set out properly and also when the action is so intense. You were going in the right direction until you put in a different misplacemnent, so try not to get yourself confused, do you get what i am saying?

|アスタロス|

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the transformer series itself is pretty big and the movies seem to be quite popular with the people so they probably will make a third one like there was with spider-man.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu412 View Post
    Well the transformer series itself is pretty big and the movies seem to be quite popular with the people so they probably will make a third one like there was with spider-man.
    Yeah and also that there missing another villain in the SpiderMan movie that costs alot of big huge bucks, anyways getting sidetracked there should be a couple of more movies to be made in order for all of us (Consumer) to get the big picture. You Know?

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2