+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Transformers (The Film)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Transformers (The Film)

I thoguht that the film was a huge succsees and redeems the "transformers name" I was wondering about everybodies opinion on the film as i myself think it is exclent. It's a lot diffrent to the orignal cartoon based programme probably because it's aimed at older people instead of a simple storyline, with violence well sort of...it's a greta film and i love the part near the end where all the transformers are fighting. It's been a while since i saw it so i can't rember it perfectly but i sure as hell rember is was great!

What do others think about it, do you like it, and most of all WHY"!

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Transformers (The Film)

I went absolutely NUTS when this movie came out.....and to tell you the truth...i was actually a little bit hesitant about seeing it....because i thought the the plot was going to be really boring.....but it turned out that I was completely wrong.....this was such an amazing movie......and it also had humor in it.....especially the cop scene where the guy tries to run from his house and he smashes through the window...that was so funny......and of course the graphics and the scenery and how the robots came to life.......that was pretty awesome too....no wonder this movie was such a success....it had every element included for every taste..even drama and romance.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie was awsome and how they done the transformers were cool. the part i like was when that mini transformer used one of its attack or somthing and it flew back to hin and took off this head, somthing like that
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

This movie was extremely good. The humor, action, excitement factor... this movie had the whole package. The scenes in this movie was gorgious and unbelievably great. The graphics were top notch, the slow motion scenes were beautiful and the specials effects were terrific.

The story was alright and the actors did good. The autobots and decepticons based on the cartoon were rendered in 3D very very very good. They look just like the cartoon, but a lot better. Megatron was like... wow... amazing, the way that bot looks rendered is truly fascinating.

It's an uber plus plus. I really loved this movie, it was beyond my expectations. I thought they'd fail making this movie work (since the legendary transformers was like very popular and had a huge fan base). They made the movie, made fans happy and did a fantastic job. A seriously never thought it could be this good.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes i agree with you al, the special effects were abouslutley monsterouse! They performed each slide almost perfect and the graphics of the transformers were amazing. I though it was funny when the transformer (can't rember the name, their all so long and complicated) ran past the little girl and she says. "Are you father Christmas?" or something like that, it was commical! Yep the great graphics make it look so good and amazingly fun to watch, i would watch it anyday again!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Transformers was great.

My boyfriend hates my favorite sorts of movies (fantasy, drama, arthouse and foreign) and I hate his favorites (Action)... so the only things we can watch together painlessly are sci-fi and comic flicks.

We snuggled up for Transformers, both a little skeptical and enjoyed the hell out of it. At the end, we talked for hours about our own Transformer's memories... the toys we had, the cartoon, when it was on, how old we were...

The whole thing was just silly nostalgic fun very much in the vein of the original. It didn't treat the subject matter like it was stupid but at the same time it recognized that the silliness of the original storyline is all is part of what we all always loved. The movie was a perfect blend of cool and nostalgic. It was true the franchise and to the fans. That's important.

And hey, my favorite transformer ever is Bumblebee... I was really happy to see him get such a beefy role

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that there's hardly any1 who doesn' love bumblebee, Tsu. I know that he's also my fav, has been ever since I was a kid. As for the movie, there were a few plot holes that I felt could've been written better; but they were few and far between. I agree wit the growin' consensus on this thread, I thought that the movie was excellent. I felt sorry for poor Jazz though.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved it.
    It was just beautiful in almost every aspect possible, the effects, story, actors...man.
    I watched it like 10 times in a row after we got the DVD. It's amazing in Hi-Def.
    It remains one of my favorite movies of all time because of its great plot, battle scenes, and damn effects were beautiful.
    If only it were not so fast-paced it would've been perfect.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast