+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Video Games

Newbie medsed may be famous one day medsed may be famous one day
    Thanks

Video Games

Will there be any released with the movie? Has anyone heard if there will be any before the movie opens, this might even make it more popular! My sons have already said that when games come out they want them, I sure hope some will be released>

Banned RITheSky may be famous one day RITheSky may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by medsed View Post
    Will there be any released with the movie? Has anyone heard if there will be any before the movie opens, this might even make it more popular! My sons have already said that when games come out they want them, I sure hope some will be released>
    I checked out a couple of different websites, and there already is a Transformers game for PlayStation. It's only currently available in the United States. I also found another game which is called 'Transformer: Beast Wars Transmetals', also available on PS2. There's also a 'Beast Wars' for Windows 95/98, although you can only get used copies. I hope that helps.

Newbie Baron may be famous one day Baron may be famous one day Baron's Avatar
    In the minds and souls of all evil beings.
    Thanks

To Elaberate on Sky's post and make a few corrections.

Beast Wars: Transmetals was a fighting game for the N64, Beast Wars: Transformers was a shooter game for the Playstation, The PS2 Tranformers was based on Transformer's Armada, The Commodore and NES both had Transformer games in Japan, and there was an additiona PS2 Transformer's Game based on Generation 1.

Beyond that Activision is making a game based on the movie for the PS3, XBox360, PSP, DS, and the Wii.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie medsed may be famous one day medsed may be famous one day
    Thanks

I just read that the working title for the new game by Activision will be transformers. The release is supposed to coincide with the movie in the summer. It looks like they have done a great deal of the work on it already.

Newbie havinfun may be famous one day havinfun may be famous one day
    Thanks

A game to go along with the movie thats cool my kids will be so excited about this I am sure, they love transformers and I am sure they would have a great time with the game!!

Newbie nikki may be famous one day nikki may be famous one day
    Thanks

There is already a tranformers game for the playstation? does anbody know if it's any good? my kids have been hoping for a transformers game to come out but I didnt realize that there already was one.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

The game based off the armada series is pretty good. I'm not a fan of minicons but they do add an interesting element to the game play. Not to mention if you have the tractor beam and its cheat activated its fun to throw decepticons hign into the air and either catch them again or wawtch them die on impact. Also you can relive the 80's movie by running through some enimies transforming and then shooting the rest down, you have to Optimus to get the full effect though.

Newbie uzumakiclan43 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Just discovered that Troy Baker, a.k.a November Eleven in Darker than Black, Excalibur in Soul Eater, Yamato and Pain in Naruto, Makoto Kawazu in Desert Punk, Abel Nightroad in Trinity Blood, Jin Kariya and Ganryu in Bleach, Schneizel el Britannia in Code Geass, and Action Bastard in Shin Chan is... Jetfire in Transformers: War For Cybertron. What?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast