+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Transformer Form...

Banned morethanmeetstheeye may be famous one day morethanmeetstheeye may be famous one day
    Thanks

Your Transformer Form...

If you found a genie in a bottle and he said 'I'll grant you one wish, and that wish is that you can be your own transformer', what would you name yourself? What would be your powers and what would you transform into?
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 21, 2006 at 09:32 AM.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Transform into a Jet

Initially I thought about transforming into a small hidden camera so I can record what people say and see what they do. It would surely be a laugh. However, this would probably get boring after a while listening to people's gossip.

I would have to choose being able to transform into a jet. A jumbo is too awkward to manoeuver and cannot hold missiles. A jet would be cool! Fast and dangerous. As to the name I would call myself.... hmm.. Ballistico sounds decent.

Newbie finalblast may be famous one day finalblast may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Your Transformer Form...

If my only wish were to be a transformer, I would call myself Levitator. I would turn into a hovercraft, I would be able to go virtually anywhere. All powerful and all knowing.

Banned morethanmeetstheeye may be famous one day morethanmeetstheeye may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by finalblast View Post
    If my only wish were to be a transformer, I would call myself Levitator. I would turn into a hovercraft, I would be able to go virtually anywhere. All powerful and all knowing.
    My brother and I were talking about this the other day, and I jokingly said that if I could transform into anything and have powers I would have to transform into a lit pack of cigarettes because smoking kills all. You'd beat everyone. LOL. Or I could call myself Spambot and battle all people who fill your inbox with spam. But seriously, I would transform into something that flew fast, and I'd want my power to be invisibility. That way instead of being a hidden camera in one spot, you could put yourself in many situations, like hearing enemy plans. You could also sneak attack the Decepticons.

Newbie like2play may be famous one day like2play may be famous one day
    Thanks

If I had the power to transform I would transform into a super maid that could wiz thru the house cleaning up after the kids in a matter of seconds because it sure would beat the all day routine of cleaning up the same messes over and over again and feeling like I never get anything accomplished.

Newbie medsed may be famous one day medsed may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would transform into a microscopic robot with hugely disproportionate strength, super sight, and super hearing, I could see, move and hear all and never be detected, I would be called Omni Micron.

+ Reply to Thread