+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The 4th Hokage...

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

The 4th Hokage...

please tell me if i am mistaken but isn't the 4th hokage naruto's dad i am guessing though i have suspected it for a while it was the photo on the last toonami episode that prompted my confirmation request

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The 4th Hokage...

the 4th hokage could b naruto's dad coz they resemble each other in character n appearance.also there must b a good reason for the 4th 2 seal the nine-tails within naruto n who is the best person 2 seal it into if not his son?

Newbie skyezero may be famous one day skyezero may be famous one day skyezero's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i can almost guarantee it is infact narutos dad. As jeffrie already mentioned, they look the same and that also might be the reason why the 4th hokage would pick naruto to put the nine-tailed fox into. I hope they focus more on their relation on the future.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Other than the fact that they look the same, I haven't been able to find any proof that they are related in anyway. I'm not saying it isn't possible. I think it is too soon to tell. It probably has to do with some kind of plot twist down the road. But it could just be a coincidence as well.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a possibility. But I believe in the Episode and Chapter when Jiraya throws Naruto I blieve he says "forgive me 4th." Which only has to mean that Naruto and the 4th are somehow closely related. Or maybe I'm wrong who knows. Maybe Masashi Kishimoto( I believe it's his name) will reveal it to us in the future.
    Last edited by Descended From Darkness; Dec 14, 2006 at 02:30 PM.

Newbie fussy may be famous one day fussy may be famous one day fussy's Avatar
    Thanks

4th hokage father of naruto???

hey does anyone know if the 4th is narutos dad becuase they look alot alike and he gave his life for naruto if anyone knows tell me please

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 4th hokage father of naruto???

It's Narutos father..
    if tats wrong, sry. lol
    I dont even like Naruto and I know this lol

Newbie Enigmas may be famous one day Enigmas may be famous one day Enigmas's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 4th hokage father of naruto???

It's possible (actually it's probably true) but i don't know if they will talk about that in the anime & manga or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast